• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

FACTORY Sneak Peek #8: Dweonetics preview, pages 121 and 122

After the development of arcane computers and robotics, it didn't take long for technomagical scientists to mix man and magical machine. Implanting permanent magical devices into a character may sound dangerous, and it is, but many believe that the benefits outweigh the risks.

This week's sneak peek reveals the first two pages of the Dweonetics chapter. This chapter explains the background, logic, requirements, implantation, and repercussions of dweonetics.

With over 200 pieces of dweoware to choose from, FACTORY provides your characters with all the choices they need to become an unstoppable dweoborg.

FACTORY is a d20 compendium of magical computers, robotics, and dweoware from Perpetrated Press. It will be released in March.

thundershot

Adventurer
I already ordered ARSENAL, and can't wait for FACTORY..

But isn't Dweonetics basically the same as Dragonstar's Spellware?

Thanks!
Chris

trancejeremy

Adventurer
This is why I hate previews - they make the wait seem so much longer. March :mad:

Anyway, it might be like spellware, but the concept isn't that new. WEG's World of Aden had Golemoid implants (same basic thing) and I'm sure you could go back and find the idea in earlier games.

Darke

First Post
Sounds nice - already preordered it. Looking forward to March.

Thank you for this preview I wanted ;)

So, what's the next preview?

If you don't have a better idea, how about one dweonetic item?

das Darke

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads