• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fairly cool photoshopped image for my game...

Arravis

First Post
I'm going to be using this image in my upcoming campaign set in Phlan. I wanted something that would capture the spirit of the Pool of Radiance computer game from SSI. So, I remembered the old bulletin board in City Hall... and decided to do my own version :).

Image is too large to post here, so I'll link it:
http://www.ralloszek.net/uploads//29117-PhlanSign.jpg

Last edited:

Arravis

First Post
My original intent was to only have a few and simply hand them out... but I ended up with so many, I would have been handing over a huge stack of notes. So I thought doing one big hand-out would be better :).

Enkhidu

Explorer
Me likey!

That one about the reward for the horse sounds like it has some possibilites for adventure - got some twists and turns planned?

Arravis

First Post
Definately :)
The campaign has two DM's (I'm the main one and I'm running the first few games), and this allowed me to have some "hooks" that the other DM can use as well, to make his job easier. I have some vague ideas for all of these, but nothing solid since I'm not sure that I'll be the one running it.

Glad you liked it btw, it turned out alot better then I expected :).

guedo79

Explorer
Angcuru said:
Reminds me of the Adventurers' Guildhall from Quest for Glory. Ah, the memories.:)

That first QoG game was one of my favorites. I even made a 3e version of the Antwerp. My party had no idea what to do with a 3 foot tall bouncy ball that annoyed the crap out of them. Well, untill the found out what happened when you poked them with something pointy.

BTW, I love the image. Did you make that all youself or did you get some of those images from somewhere?

Zaruthustran

The tingling means it’s working!
Re: Fairly cool photoshopped image for my game... (My players stay out!)

Arravis said:
I'm going to be using this image in my upcoming campaign set in Phlan. I wanted something that would capture the spirit of the Pool of Radiance computer game from SSI. So, I remembered the old bulletin board in City Hall... and decided to do my own version :).

Image is too large to post here, so I'll link it:
http://www.ralloszek.net/uploads//29117-PhlanSign.jpg

Wow. I sincerely thank you for the many fond memories you stirred up.

Mmmmm... Sokol keep.

-z, Phlan veteran

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads