Fall Ceramic DM - Final Round Judgment Posted!

Halivar

First Post
BTW, thanks for emailing me the first four pics early, Mythago! That PayPal transaction should clear some time next week.

mythago

Hero
Well, those are really thumbnails, but you'll get the real pics when I get the cash.

Erm...that is...if you kids REALLY want to get going now, I suppose we can throw you to the wolves early.

orchid blossom

Explorer
My schedule is always the same, about 7:30 to 3:30 every weekday at work. We aren't allowed online at work, so at least one weekend day would really help me out. (If possible, of course.)

Otherwise I would just ask that pics for me not go up during my work hours, as I won't see them until after.

Halivar

First Post
It puts the pictures in the post then puts the pictures on the web; or it gets the hose!

BTW, how are we going to be paired off? Or is that decided later?

Macbeth

First Post
Halivar, for the first round, I think the pairings are pretty much based on who's available.

And yeah, I wouldn't mind the pictures now. But I was just kiding. If tomorrow is better, I can wait. Probably.

mythago

Hero
I can pair people off as soon as I get schedules. No point in putting somebody who can only do weekends against somebody who can only do Monday-Wednesday.

mythago

Hero
ROUND ONE: Halivar vs. Macbeth

72 hours.

Attachments

• crow.jpg
    crow.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 134
  • far shore.jpg
    far shore.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 140
  • mallendi.jpg
    mallendi.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 154
  • shells.jpg
    shells.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 117

Halivar

First Post
I can view pictures and plan my uber-epic-story on any weekday while at work. I can work on the story any evening but Wed. or Thurs. (not a problem, though, since I can work on it during the day).

IOW, My schedule: open.

Remove ads