Fall Ceramic DM - Final Round Judgment Posted!

orchid blossom

Explorer
Welcome PirateCat! I wondered if we'd see you in here.

I still think you got out last time in the first round on purpose, just so you wouldn't have to face me. ;)

Zhaneel

First Post
*wave* Heyla all. Good to see this going again. Luck to all the competitors and I'll just stand back here and warm myself by the fire as I wait for the roasting.

Zhaneel

orchid blossom said:
Welcome PirateCat! I wondered if we'd see you in here.

I still think you got out last time in the first round on purpose, just so you wouldn't have to face me. ;)

You're partly right. Notice how he waited till all the other pairings were set, and *then* he decided to join in? I don't think that was a coincidence, but it was me he was afraid of.

BSF

Explorer
By that arguement, you could say that Piratecat waited until there was only one spot left and then took it knowing I wouldn't be able to compete. He was clearly avoiding *me*. ;)

SteelDraco said:
Little does he know he's going down in flames anyway.

That reminds me of an old French fighter pilot joke. . . . But it's not grandma friendly.

Good luck to everyone! Trash talk makes butterflies well up inside my soul, because it shows that we love each other! *cue overly cute imagery culled from a thousand Clamp anime series*

Oh, and folks, if you're looking for something interesting to read before the competition gets rolling, The Mother of Dreams is a serialized story I'm writing on the storyhour forum. Give it a look.

RangerWickett said:
That reminds me of an old French fighter pilot joke. . . . But it's not grandma friendly.

Good luck to everyone! Trash talk makes butterflies well up inside my soul, because it shows that we love each other! *cue overly cute imagery culled from a thousand Clamp anime series*

Oh, and folks, if you're looking for something interesting to read before the competition gets rolling, The Mother of Dreams is a serialized story I'm writing on the storyhour forum. Give it a look.

Link to non-grandma friendly French fighter pilot joke.

mythago

Hero
MarauderX, no word limit. If somebody turns in an actual novel I may reconsider.

Rodrigo Istalindir vs. alsih2o -

Attachments

• spectrum.jpg
    spectrum.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 110
  • radiant.jpg
    radiant.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 108
  • nib.jpg
    nib.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 88
  • panpipes.jpg
    panpipes.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 96

alsih2o

First Post
OOH! I almost squealed. I collect metal nibs. Crow quills, whatever you wanna call them. Let's hope that is a good omen. :)

EDIT: Wait a minute!! I got Rodrigo in the first round? Don't I get preferential treatment or somehting? Isn't there some schnmuck non-contender I could go against? Maybe a myopic chimp?

Please?

Last edited:

Remove ads