Fallen Angel Ch2 [IC] - Calling Sherlock, Acid_Crash, Thels, Greegan

Erekose13

Explorer
Assuming that all the watches have been covered, the night progresses without incident. As the new day dawns, you all awaken having slept peacefully. Amazingly you are not hungry as Mahe's berries keep you well fed throughout the day. Gathering your things you set out with Mahe leading the way. Over the next 4 days things are much the same. Mahe and Folco notice a general trend in the forest creatures, many seem to be moving towards the east as if they too sense what Swift-Shadow and the other wolves felt. With the forest sounds dwindling, as you bed down for the night things are a little strange, the forest does not seem as friendly as it should. As you quickly eat more of the berries Mahe provides you hear a loud wolf howl off to your left. Then another to your right and then movement just behind you.

You all ready your weapons, weary of the sounds as four gigantic dire wolves pad into the edge of your camp. At about 50 feet away you can see that these are not normal wolves, and not just because of their size. Where their eyes would have been, foul green eminates forth, patches of fur have fallen off revealing a bubbling green mass of musle and thick black blood. One is even missing an ear and another part of its jaw to whatever disease they have succumbed to. Dark green saliva oozes out of their mouths and where it touches the forest dies, leaving behind blackened dead plants.

~Round 1~
Init:
Mahe
Nalya
Korton
Provoni
Folco
Michael

I'd like you to post your actions for the first round, no suprise as you all heard them before they attacked. In your posts please include your combat stats in the title (Name, AC, hp, Atk, Dmg). Map is up - link is in my sig.

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
Mahe, AC 18, hp 34, Atk +7, 1d6+10 (with Spikes cast).
Mahe curses as he sees the foul changes wrought upon the dire wolves. Someone, he thinks dourly, will pay dearly for this. If we live through the night. "Circle 'round," he says softly. "No loud noises or aggressive moves, it might buy us some time. If you don't like gettin' hit, in the middle!" With that, he grasps his staff in one hand and the holly berries and mistletoe around his neck with the other and incants a few words in Druidic. The hand holding his staff glows green briefly, and Mahe feels slight pinpricks on his skin as he runs his hand along it- much less than anyone he strikes with it will feel, for sure. He moves past Folco to be beside Provoni, the better to face the two wolves to the north. Tirthoron is perched somewhere above, ready to dive at the first sign of danger.

Cast Spikes. Tirthoron readies an action to charge, hopefully catching a flat-footed opponent. He will use both his smite good and flyby attack abilities.

Last edited:

flyingricepaddy

First Post
Folco, AC 19, Atk +9/+9, Dmg 1d6+3/1d6+3

Grimacing slightly, Folco takes careful aim at the beast #2. As soon as it passes by that clump of bushes, he will fire. (Ready action, rapid fire, point blank.)

Erekose13

Explorer
(ooc: looks like the others are conspicuously absent. i emailed those i could (thels) and i know that thels is having connectivity problems. im gonna put a calling tag on the thread and give them a few more days before NPCing everyone who hasnt posted yet... which is a lot)

Remove ads