• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fantasy Grounds

Ed

First Post
Hey folks,

I cannot register on the Fanstasy Grounds message boards. Every time I try to create an account, I get the advisory that 'the string you entered for the image verification did not match what was displayed'.

I'm sure that I've entered at least one of the attempts properly and I've been trying for days to get onto the site. I'm using XP and IE 7 and I've cleared my cookie and browser history repeatedly thinking that maybe I had something in there that was causing a problem.

I've also looked and looked for an email address to send a message to their customer service but I've had no luck locating one.

Has anyone else had an experience like this? Does anyone have a good email addy for their technical help group or customer service?

I appreciate any direction you all can give me.

Thanks,

Ed

Generico

First Post
The only email address for website concerns that I could find was webmaster@fantasygrounds.com

I did notice though that their image verification is unusual, in that you're only supposed to type the one character that appears in black. Did you do that, or did you type in all the characters?

arnon

Explorer
I had the same problem.

But as Generico said, you need to enter exactly what the line say: only the numbers, or letters, or black letters... don't remember exactly now...

Remove ads