• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fantasy Hockey 07/08

Agamon

Adventurer
Sorry Oakwood, we found our 10th. Thanks for the interest, though. Pretty cool that the Kings and Ducks are playing their first two games over there across the pond.

Wow, Gaborik went first, even before Sid the Kid. I like how my team turned out, but CM's got a pretty scary squad....

Agamon

Adventurer
Mighty Halfling said:
At the moment, we certainly need another player, so sign up!
As for being across the Atlantic, that's no big deal. You just rotate your players naturally before the game. And the draft is set for AutoPick, so you don't have to make any tough choices up front. Yahoo! pretty much recycles Associated Press news reports, so you'll have as good info as the rest of us -- well, except any Canadians who actually get to watch a lot of the games with out paying big wads of cash for the "Versus" cable-TV network.

I'm a Canadian with Center Ice and NHL Network (and RDS, just to be sure I don't miss a single Habs game). You're all dooooomed! :p

Last chance for Oakwood, or anyone else!
I'm trying to fill up my own Fantasy Hockey League at Yahoo! If you're interested in another shot at the cup, here's all the info you need:

League ID#: 43589
League Name: Shazam! League Hockey
Password: hueylewis
Custom League URL: http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/shazamleaguehockey
Draft Type: Autopick Draft
Max Teams: 20
Scoring Type: Head-to-Head
Max Moves: 45
Max Trades: No maximum
Trade Reject Time: 2
Trade End Date: March 6, 2008
Waiver Time: 2 days
Can't Cut List Provider: None
Trade Review: League Votes
Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules
Min Games Played: 3
Weekly Deadline: Daily - Tomorrow
Start Scoring on: Week 1
Roster Positions: C, C, LW, LW, RW, RW, F, D, D, D, D, D, D, G, G, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, IR, IR, IR
Stat Categories: G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, SHP, GWG, SOG, FW, GS, W, GAA, SV, SV%, SHO

The window for signing up is short. If you're interested do it soon!

OakwoodDM

First Post
Sadly, my wonderful new Broadband provider's procrastinating with the best of them, and the earliest I'm going to be able to be online at home (and therefore able to sign into Yahoo) is the 6th, so looks like I'm out of this one too.

Anyway, have fun everyone!

Remove ads