Fast Forward Entertainment: Best Books? (Updated: August/2012)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Yep it was the setting that the FFE books were supposed to be set in. I did a Google search but couldn't find much about it, just this page on an online shop:

Gateway Comics Online Store

Can't even find a review.

/M
I couldn't find a review either but I did come across this page, which gives more information than I've found anywhere else.

Third Edition Dungeons & Dragons Archive: d20 System: Green Races

From what I've discovered, several of FFE's books are designed to be a part of the Green Races campaign setting. I'd found a short list but now I can't find it again.

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
:blush:

I have the Green Races book (though I have not looked through it since it came out), so if you have general questions, I can thumb through it for the answers.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
:blush:

I have the Green Races book (though I have not looked through it since it came out), so if you have general questions, I can thumb through it for the answers.
I'm assuming it's a 3.0 book, correct?

I've found Book of All Spells to be fairly useful, if not essential or innovative.

And I think that's the entirety of my FFE collection.
From what I understand, that book is a collection of spells from various d20 system books.

JoeGKushner

First Post
I enjoyed a lot of the concepts and ideas of Dungeon World. Great if you have a TPK.

Orcfest was another one that was actually good. For a brand new GM, it was actually, in my recollection, very good.

Remove ads