• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

FAST REQUEST: one-shot with pregens

brehobit

Explorer
Anyone know of a 4e adventure that is A) on-line right now (will pay a few dollars if needed) B) has pregens C) can be done in a 3.5 hour slot and D) is at least fairly interesting? Ideally lower level (1-5?)

Our gaming group was going to play D&D tonight but the DM is a bit overloaded with other stuff. We won't have time to make characters. We'll probably play boardgames (which I love) but we generally try to do RPGs when all 6 of us are going to be there.

Game starts at 6, any answer before 5pm EST would be great!

brehobit

Explorer
Thanks all!
Khyber's Harvest looks the best, but a bit long.

I'll bring it in case people want to do it rather than boardgames.

Jimwise

First Post
Thanks all!
Khyber's Harvest looks the best, but a bit long.

I'll bring it in case people want to do it rather than boardgames.

Good luck!

If you can find a copy of the hardback Dungeon Delve, that might be a good source for what you're looking for. 30 adventures, 3 encounters each, short little chunks of game designed for a single nights play.

Festivus

First Post
Good luck!

If you can find a copy of the hardback Dungeon Delve, that might be a good source for what you're looking for. 30 adventures, 3 encounters each, short little chunks of game designed for a single nights play.

I thought it was 4 encounters each... they are easy to whip out and run something yeah, but there is little story to it. Each encounter is approx 1 hour to execute.

The Living Forgotten Realms adventures are all free and downloadable, each of those is roughly 4 hours and very easy to run with little prep time.

Remove ads