• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fayetteville/Raleigh, NC game

smetzger

Explorer
Hi,

I am moving to Fayetteville and I am looking to join an existing group or start a new group.

I am mostly interested in playing D&D, but wouldn't mind playing something else ocasionally.

Send me an email: YoYoDyne at webweaver dot zzn dot com

Thanks,
Scott

Last edited:

Shallown

First Post
Try Visiting the Hobbit Hobbyshop. When I lived there it had a good contact board and all. I grew up there and that is where I bought all my gaming stuff for years. Wish I still had some contacts there but every one I gamed with moved along as well.

With Ft bragg there it has a fairly active gaming culture.

Good luck

Later

Of course I'll be up there visiting soon since My parents live in Raeford.

Henry

Autoexreginated
smetzger said:
Hi,

I am moving to Fayetteville and I am looking to join an existing group or start a new group.

I am mostly interested in playing D&D, but wouldn't mind playing something else ocasionally.

Send me an email: YoYoDyne at webweaver dot zzn dot com

Thanks,
Scott

Scott,

I'm afraid I can't help you with a Fayetteville Gaming group (I live in South Carolina, about two and a half hours from you), but I wanted to make you aware of the ENWorld North Carolina Gamedays that happen about three times yearly in Raleigh at NCSU campus. After you've moved and settled in, of course, we'd love to see you there. Just keep an eye open for the NC Gameday threads when they appear - the next Gameday is already set for September 25th, but I don't know if you will have moved or settled by then.

Ciao!

Henry

Elgath-Arda

First Post
I shot you an email at the listed email. Just make contact once your in the area if your looking for Forgotten Realms based 3.0/3.5 D&D. Thanks and safe moving!

Elgath-Arda

First Post
Elgath-Arda said:
I shot you an email at the listed email. Just make contact once your in the area if your looking for Forgotten Realms based 3.0/3.5 D&D. Thanks and safe moving!

I apologize for the poor grammar. Obviously should have been, ..."you're", ....not "your". Yikes! I'm a teacher, ....we're not supposed to make mistakes like that! :D

Raindog

First Post
Looking to start a group

Hi,
I'm looking to get a 3.5 D&D game started. My wife and I both play. I was looking for about 2-4 more players. Contact me if you are interested. So far I've had no luck at the Hobbit's gamers list.
Bill

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads