• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Feat based character creation

craftyrat

First Post
Are there any revisions to character creation that essentially break all the abilities out into feats (rather than a point based system like M&M)? I'm pretty sure I saw a pdf like this, but I can't remember the name. I'm working on some low magic revisions, and I'd like some sources to mine for ideas.

craftyrat

Land Outcast

Explorer
"Buy the numbers" I think by ENpublishing... that's what I've been told when asked about something similar (point buy character creation)... I don't have access to it (I can oly get free stuff :( )... but many have praised it

ValhallaGH

Explorer
You might also look into True 20 by Green Ronin. It's an odd system, but the "classes" (they call them roles) don't get any set class features. Instead they get feats at every level to select general feats, class-restricted feats or powers (for the caster class), turning all class features, and a few racial abilities, into feats. I doubt it's exactly what you're after but it should certainly help.

Remove ads