• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Feats for vetting.

Inconsequenti-AL

Breaks Games
Got a couple of non Phb feats I'd be interested in... like to get a thumbs up or down on them:

Improved Toughness (Complete Warrior)
Prequisites: Base fort save 2+
Effect: Gain hp equal to you HD.

Domain Spontaneity (Complete Divine)
Prequisites: Ability to turn or rebuke undead.
Effect: Spend a turn/rebuke attempt to spontaneously cast a domain spell. The feat affects 1 domain, chosen when you select the feat. (Like spontanous curing, it requires you to discard a spell of the apt. level as well).

Might have mangled the text a bit, as I took them from heroforge rather than the splatbooks, but the rulesy bit should be correct.

Eccles

Ragged idiot in a trilby.
I lack the cash to justify taking the Craft Wondrous Item feat that I was aiming at.

Can I put in my bid for "Versatile Performer" from Complete Adventurer? I mentioned it before, but need to flesh it out a bit now.

It allows me to gain my Int bonus (ie. 2) extra capacities for music. Basically would let me sing or play string instruments, at the same level as my existing Perform skill.

If I manage to do 2 forms at once, I get a +2 bonus.

Remove ads