February : What are you watching?

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Walking Dead picks up tomorrow night, which is an awesomeness. Been introducing my wife to DS9 on Netflix. May start her on the new Doctor Who, seeing as we're kind of snowbound this weekend.

Nellisir

Hero
Walking Dead picks up tomorrow night, which is an awesomeness. Been introducing my wife to DS9 on Netflix. May start her on the new Doctor Who, seeing as we're kind of snowbound this weekend.

New as in Christopher E., new as in Matt Smith, or new as in most recent? I've never managed to get my wife interested. She has a lower tolerance for camp, I think.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
New as in Christopher E., new as in Matt Smith, or new as in most recent? I've never managed to get my wife interested. She has a lower tolerance for camp, I think.

Starting with Eccleston. She wants to see at least some of it for sake go geek cultural literacy, and if she actually likes it, so much the better.

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
Hard to find time with a little one around the house -- and not a lot of the really talked about shows with no cable or dish -- but I'm still clearing off late Mondays for Market Warriors and Castle. (I'd like time to watch the PBS Newshour, but it hasn't worked schedule wise for about 6 months).

I've picked up The Following. It's been entertaining so far. I was hoping for a little more horror thriller and a little less crime thriller, but as thriller shows go it's still holding up well.

Bunheads just started up again. I'm glad my wife wants to watch it, because if I was watching a show about high school dancers by myself it would feel way to creepy; since it's one of her shows that I'm "forced" to watch, I have found a lot of humor in it. The people aren't real, but they're entertaining.

Face Off is on again. Unfortunately, they started off with too many contestants and there's a blatant schism between the people who actually stand a chance at winning and those who don't. Right now it's in a lull where they're culling the ones who are obviously too weak to survive. I wish they'd just start with less people, or cut off two people a week.

In the background to this, I've gotten into Dexter. I started with season one right before Xmas, and am now starting season five. I like this show a lot. The humor is great, and the plots are much deeper than I expected.

Elodan

Adventurer
By day (currently running new episodes):

Sunday

• Ultimate Spider-man
  • The Simpsons
  • Bob's Burgers
  • Family Guy
  • American Dad
  • Robot Chicken
Monday
  • Continuum
Tuesday
  • Storage Wars Texas
Wednesday
  • Arrow
  • Baggage Battles
Thursday
  • Big Bang Theory
  • Parks and Recreation
  • Elementary
Friday
  • Phineas and Ferb
Saturday
  • Clone Wars
  • Green Lantern: TAS
  • Young Justice

Streaming classic Twilight Zone season 3.

bucky1942

First Post
I am watching elementary, continuum, catching up on game of thrones from my netflix. on netflix instant watching terra nova. also like amazing race right now.

Remove ads