The Greatest TV Shows of All Time (Kinda): The Top 10

Sure, except everyone seems to be waiting for the United States to tell them all what to do. In fact they seem to be doing little more than sitting around their radios, waiting for instructions.
Yeah, that's like, lazy plotting and writing, but it lacks the active malice of West Wing.

I'd call it actively demeaning, rather than merely lazy.
I dunno, as a Brit, at the cinema, on the day, I didn't feel demeaned, I felt like they were just being typically Americanocentric. I don't think there was anything active about it. The whole cinema did have a good laugh at a number of Americanocentric lines in the movie though.

Ryujin

Legend
I dunno, as a Brit, at the cinema, on the day, I didn't feel demeaned, I felt like they were just being typically Americanocentric. I don't think there was anything active about it. The whole cinema did have a good laugh at a number of Americanocentric lines in the movie though.
It's one of the reasons that I like Doctor Who so much; the way that the UK is central to everything, in sharp contrast (and likely lampooning) of American cinema.

Remove ads