• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Feedback] Trailblazer Character Sheet

Bihor

First Post
Small changes to the sheets

I realy like the sheet it's simpe and clean with a lot of breating room to add notes.
I've add 2 things , too me was missing. A place to count ammunitions and something to tell if I cast a rote or restrcted spell, and I add the SR that was missing.

Now that I'm starting to fiddle with character sheet, I'm trying to create a character sheet that will be used and understand by my playing group. Most of them are new players and they need all the information on their sheet. So I'm creating one with four pages.

Attachments

• TB_charsheet-12.pdf
    359.6 KB · Views: 110

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
I've added a place to count ammunition...

If I may...?

It's definitely outside the philosophy of Trailblazer to worry about counting ammunition. ;)

If it makes for a better story/experience for your players to run out, just let them know they've run out. (Or are about to run out... Like, "At the end of the next encounter, if you use your missile weapons, you'll run out.")

Remove ads