D&D General Curious About Looking For Feedback?

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Yeah, count me in. You should just give us a try and see what you get, response-wise. Arguments often break out here over the subtle differences in the meaning of a word, but there's very few pure trolls. They don't last long with the moderation. Even the grouchiest ENWorlder usually has something useful to say, I find.

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
Even the grouchiest ENWorlder usually has something useful to say, I find.
Sesame Street Trash GIF

GMMichael

Guide of Modos
Yeah, count me in. You should just give us a try and see what you get, response-wise. Arguments often break out here over the subtle differences in the meaning of a word, but there's very few pure trolls. They don't last long with the moderation. Even the grouchiest ENWorlder usually has something useful to say, I find.
Soooo tempted to change my avatar now...

iu

Oh, by the way, @O-Castitatis-Lilium , you can go to a user's profile and see, probably, everything that user has ever posted. In case you want to get a feel for that person's tone. Just resist the urge to respond to decades-old-posts.

Oofta

Legend
Hello!

I am VERY much new here, as in I just made this account just to post this here, and...well I'm kind of looking for some feedback on something I made for DnD 5E. I have NEVER done anything that would require asking for opinion, and while I do know reddit exists...there always seems to be some sort of hive-mind approach to...I guess this is a homebrew? I'm not sure what to call it. Anyways, they always say it's bad and some of the reasons seem to be something personal to the person posting the negative opinion, if that makes any sense. I just want to know, would this be a good place to get opinions on things like this, like will I get negative feedback that actually pertains to the piece instead of someone's personal feelings on why it's negative? Ultimately will I get honest feedback on something? I just want to get the most unbiased feedback as I can get. Any and all help is greatly appreciated!

Everybody has their own style of DMing, what works best for them and their group. I do think the vast majority of people on this forum truly want to help when people ask for advice, they just have a different perspective and what works for them may not work for you.

Oh! I forgot to put it here...do I need to...anyways, I posted it. I'm still learning how this place works so I don't know if I need to put it here that it's up or not. I'm sure you can find it right, it's not like homebrews go somewhere else...right?

Remove ads