• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fees for Missions, Solo Assassinations, and Planar Ally

Super_Troll

First Post
Does anyone else have problems determining the fees for Planar Ally? I wish there was even a basic "base."

On a similar note, how do people determine what parties receive as a reward, bounty, or fee for missions? Other than the "save my daughter from the dragon and you get my thanks and all its stuff." I'm running a game with all evil charachters so they are rarely motivated by receiving "good feelings" as payment for services.

I also struggle with pricing assassinations for solo adventures with the party's Assassin...

Thanks.

Carnifex

First Post
In terms of the fees for extradimensional thingies, an example from my PS campaign, showing it depends what you summon up...

The sorcerer summoned a mighty quasi-elemental from the plane of Radiance to aid an army against a force of demons. In return, the elemental asked that the sorcerer attempted in Sigil to light the entire place up with light as much as he could, just for one night - not destructively, jusdt lighting as many lanterns, using magical lights, etc to bathe the place in Radiance.

Sadly the sorcerer didn't live to carry out his end of the bargain, but I thought it was a neat idea :D

Remove ads