Fellowship of the Flute (Complete)

Crothian

First Post
creamsteak said:
My reading comprehension of story hours is about 0. And reading comprehension is one of my strong points, so that's just odd. I'm not sure what it is, but my mind refuses to listen to the story hour as I read it. I've no clue why this mechanic exists inside my head, it would make for an interesting character quirk (the wizard that knows every spell, but can't remember the difference between Gilgamesh and the Power Puff Girls...), but it just sucks for me. I've seriously tried (Piratecat included) and it just doesn't work for me.

Can you follow novels or other fiction? Perhaps print some out (or a few pages) and try to read it that way?

Creamsteak

Explorer
Crothian said:

Can you follow novels or other fiction? Perhaps print some out (or a few pages) and try to read it that way?

Novels and other material is fine, and I would print it out if I had a new ream of paper. I'm completely out.

Sniktch

First Post
Crothian said:
I will, it'll be a few months before that happens though.

That's unacceptable. I demand that you get everybody together and run the sequel soon :D

OK, OK, this is a thinly veiled bump, but I think this story needs a little more time on page 1 before it gets buried :D

Remove ads