Feng Shuit Campaign (New thread)

Corlon

First Post
I'll wait another day or two (unless you guys want to wait longer) for someone... if he doesn't show up by then I guess edge'll have to slink off into the shadows.

Radiant

First Post
Corlon said:
I'll wait another day or two (unless you guys want to wait longer) for someone... if he doesn't show up by then I guess edge'll have to slink off into the shadows.

why don't you just let him slink for now and go on. He can allways jump back in later, people like him do that all the time...

rbingham2000

Explorer
Radiant said:
why don't you just let him slink for now and go on. He can allways jump back in later, people like him do that all the time...
Definitely. Though he'll have to do some rather fancy ninja stuff so as not to get zapped by the fence...unless the reason he's slinked off is to find the power source to the warehouse, so he can disable the fence and we can get the hell out of here!

Radiant

First Post
rbingham2000 said:
Definitely. Though he'll have to do some rather fancy ninja stuff so as not to get zapped by the fence...unless the reason he's slinked off is to find the power source to the warehouse, so he can disable the fence and we can get the hell out of here!

who cares for the logic anyway? ;)
And just as a thought, shouldn't we divide this in an ooc and ingame thread?

Corlon

First Post
sorry guys, I've been busy these last few weeks, I'll get the stuff posted very soon.

It seems the ninja is gone for now :( , but the adventure must carry on.

Remove ads