• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Feng Shuit Campaign (New thread)

Velmont

First Post
"You'll see what it cost to shoot at me..."

Sun Jin eyes roll into his heads, his skin start to wither, his hairs become white, his body become skelettal and his cloth fall aparts, leaving only a spectral form. The ghost open his mouth and shriek in the direction of the lead guy.

Roll:
Brain Shredder Roll: 14 + 6 - 6 = Boxcars
Boxcars roll: 14 + 2 - 6 - 6 - 4 = 0

OOC: I make my prayer and wait to see what is happening...

rbingham2000

Explorer
One Eye looks at the futuristic gun in his hands and then at the lunatic who he hit, but failed to hurt with it. "Son of a -- !"

-- but then the Magic Cop's fusillade hits just a foot or so near him. Before One Eye can get his bearings and counterattack, he hears the crunch of another truck as it barrels into the first truck. Hope that girl's all right, he thinks grimly.

Then another truckload of mooks -- reinforcements -- join the fight.

He rolls his good eye once again. "You stupid punks just never learn, do ya?"

OOC: One Eye knows that neither the Python nor his current weapon are going to hurt this guy, so he's going to take the futuristic gun and hurl it right into the lunatic's face, then start hauling ass for some cover, maybe some shipping crates or something, so he can reload the Python. While he's at it, he'll swing by Tatjana and pick up the shotgun -- I'm planning on doing some two-gun action on the mooks and the Magic Cop once I get my act together.

Martial Arts: 10 + 5 (Blue) - 4 (Orange) = 11

Pitiful. It doesn't look like One Eye's having a hot night tonight...

Radiant

First Post
Tatjana whirls around then new truck crashes in and jumps dideways, trying to get into any kind of cover available. While she moves she throws the shotgun towards One Eye and tries to see there the girl went.
"Let's get our target and be out of here, it's far too risky to go on fighting while we don't know exactly what the opposition is capable of."

ooc: didn't make any specific roll since I don't know if I have to. But I rolled a
-1 in case I have to make a roll, just add it to the needed stat.

rbingham2000

Explorer
OOC: Forgot I had another action this sequence. The lunatic hasn't acted yet, and neither has Mr. Glowing Hand, and both of them could affect this and future actions this sequence. And I forgot to bring the dice this time. But for now...

One Eye hauls it for all he's worth to Tatjana's current position. As he reaches her, he grabs the shotgun that she throws his way and takes a leap behind some shipping crates, cutting loose with a powerful blast of '00' buckshot in the direction of the new mooks as he flies.

OOC: I'll post the Guns attack roll once I get back from class. Needless to say, once I'm behind the crates, it's four-shot reload time for the Python.

edit: All right, time to bust some heads. I used some shots (I'm thinking one or two) to haul towards Tatjana so I can get the shotgun, and I'm planning on swinging the shotgun in a horizontal arc baton-style toward the mooks as I leap and fire, so I get two or three mooks instead of one with one blast.

Guns Attack (Shot 9 or 8):
14 + 5 (Blue) - 8 (Orange) - 2 (two opponents) = 9
(Damn. Once again, doesn't look like his night -- he managed to clip either one or both of them, but he didn't take either of them down.)

Last edited:

Rybaer

First Post
Corlon said:
rybaer and someone we're waiting on...I think...

[ooc - I'm so far down the initiative count that I was waiting to see how at least some of the actions above me panned out before I act. Particularly, lead guy/magic cop... I'd hate to declare an action that is no longer possible, or risk not reacting in a useful fashion to something the bad guys do.]

Corlon

First Post
still waiting on someone, and rbingham, you have like two posts, are they mixed or have you changed to the second action or what?

rbingham2000

Explorer
Corlon said:
still waiting on someone, and rbingham, you have like two posts, are they mixed or have you changed to the second action or what?

OOC: All right, looks like I have to explain a bit.

One Eye's first action for this sequence (shot 13) was hurling the futuristic gun into the lead guy's face to try to buy him some time to get out of Dodge. Got an Outcome of 11 for that, so I'm guessing he either missed the guy or he dodged it easily.

The second action (shot 10) was hauling ass for all he was worth toward Tatjana's position, grabbing the shotgun she threw his way, and leaping behind some cover, cutting loose with a blast toward the mooks as he did so. He swung the shotgun in a horizontal arc toward the mooks as he fired so he could nail two of them with the spread instead of one. Got an Outcome of 9 for that stunt, meaning he clipped one or both of them, but didn't take them right out.

And for the next four shots, I'm going to be out of action as One Eye gets to reloading the Python.

Remove ads