Feng Shuit Campaign (New thread)

Someone

Adventurer
Edge jumps all around the guy with the big weapon, delivering a rain of blows and kick he dodges without real effort.

[Martial arts 14+1-3=12]

Rybaer

First Post
Corlon said:
still waiting for rybear...

[ooc - Sorry, I've been waiting for you to reply to Velmont's questions. If the ghost is in bad shape or incapacitated, Dennis will hurry over to the girl and try to get her behind cover and/or into the truck. If the ghost is okay, he'll try something else. Until I have a better picture of what's going on, I'm having difficulty trying to decide what action to take.]

Corlon

First Post
velmont can't seem to move watsoever, he's completely paralzed. He crashed a couple meters away from the truck. He's currently on top of the girl who seems to be scared out of her mind.

rbingham2000

Explorer
*sigh* Sun Jin, you idiot...

OOC: Sun Jin is going to get a stern talking-to from One Eye if the crew manages to get out of here with their hides and with Miss Chen.

I mean, I know he was trying to save her and all, but for chrissake, what in the hell was he thinking, swooping in and snatching Miss Chen like some bird of prey?! She probably has no experience whatsoever with the supernatural except for what happened in that burger-joint fight, and with what just happened at the warehouse, it's no friggin' wonder she's scared out of her mind!

Now One Eye and the others are going to have to calm her down somehow if they hope to get any information out of her about what the hell's going on...

Rybaer

First Post
Dennis races over to the girl and rolls the immobilized Sun Jin off of her. He quickly helps her to her feet and tries to lead her to the best possible cover behind the truck.

"Sorry about all the mess, missy," he says. "I'm Dennis Guffey, lumberjack. We're here to rescue you."

As he leads her away, he briefly turns back to Sun Jin. "I'll be back for you in a minute."

rbingham2000

Explorer
One Eye glances at Sun Jin and Miss Chen, who appears to be scared out of her mind. Goddamn you, Sun Jin, he thinks to himself. You've got a stern talking-to coming once this is over...

He then turns around to see Mr. Glowing Hand recovered from his shot and looking seriously pissed, with a murderous look directed right at him.

If we get out of this, that is!

OOC: One Eye is going to do an Active Dodge to get out of the way of whatever hellacious attack Mr. Glowing Hand is going to send his way.

If he manages to miss with whatever he throws at me, this is what I want to do:

I plan on having One Eye charge one of the mooks near one of the portal devices, take a flying leap and knock him out, using the mook to gain some height so I can jump up and bring that portal device down upon the heads of several more mooks and hopefully destroy it.

Corlon

First Post
Shot 8
Tatjana raises her gun and fires at the "problem", her shot goes into the man(?:D), but the shot doesn't seem to phase the guy at all.

Shot 7
The magic cop raises his futuristic weapon and fires it at One Eye, and One Eye just barely manages to escape the shot.
Sun Jin can't move...

Shot 6
The lead guy who just took a bullet as if a feather had lightly landed on his chest turns towards tatjana. As he turns his arm that has the strange gun suddenly morphs again into an even bigger and more hellish looking weapon. Spikes on the side of a three pronged cilinder start spinning around with flashes of electricity and such, and it lets out a huge beam of crackling energy fires in Tajana's direction. (active dodge couldn't've saved you from this one). Tatjana's shoulder and part of her arm are incinerated in a very painful way and the beam flies through her arm. As the beam reaches the ground behind her, it disapates. (BTW, that's 10 damage).

Dennis rushes the girl behind the truck, but not without the mooks firing in his direction, but fortunatelly for dennis, they all miss.

Edge does his crazy martial arts thing, but the lead guy fends him off...even while firing his big weapon at tatjana.

One Eye active dodged the Magic Cop's shot

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shot 5
Tatjana
One Eye
Shot 4
Magic Cop
Shot 3
Lead Guy
Dennis
Edge
Mooks

(Sun Jin is still out of action)

Radiant

First Post
Tatjana stumbles backwards and barely holds back a scream as the pain burns its way up her arm and shoulder.
Man, it cost me a fortune to get my skin so young looking. It's not as if I had the money to do it again.
The pain throws her out of her routine and she dodges sideways, suddenly very aware that she never wanted to do such dangerous stuff again. Her gun blazes in rapid succesion as she targets the rest of the mooks.
"We're going to need something with more hitting power for that one!"

OOC: Shots at the mooks (9/14/13), active dodge in case that supergun from hell shoots again.

rbingham2000

Explorer
As One Eye dodges the hellacious blast, he sees the woman, who had done a good job on the mooks so far, get hammered by the "supergun from hell" attached to the lunatic's arm, and as she yells for more firepower, he makes up his mind that this punk is going to pay. He's lost several partners in the line of duty before, and he doesn't plan on letting this woman, whose name he doesn't even know, join them.

He puts the Python, with one shot still in the cylinder, back in his shoulder holster and brings the big-ass futuristic gun to bear.

Unleash a thousand hells indeed!

OOC: I'm going after the lunatic with the futuristic gun (and I'm assuming this is an autofire weapon of some kind), going for two three-round bursts against two of the mooks in my way, then cutting loose with a good six-round fusillade against the lunatic. Let's hope this thing does enough damage to count.

Guns Attack:

Shots 5 and 4 (Carnival of Carnage against the mooks)
Shot 5: 14 + 8 (Blue) - 2 (Orange) = 20
Shot 4: 14 + 16 (Blue) - 2 (Orange) = 28

Looking much like a Chinese Sylvester Stallone with an eyepatch in some kind of sci-fi war flick, One Eye cuts loose with the futuristic gun as he advances toward the lunatic. Two of the mooks buy it in spectacular fashion, one of them getting the burst in the shoulder and spinning to the ground, the blood spraying the area like a sprinkler; and the other one losing his head as the three rounds rip through his neck in another shower of gore.

OOC: I told you I can get vicious!

Shot 3 (three-shot action against lunatic to close the sequence)
14 + 6 (Blue) + 6 (Orange) = Boxcars
14 + 11 (Blue) - 2 (Orange) = 23
(Hooooo boy...can anyone say "swiss cheese?" Unless Lunatic Boy's got some damage immunity to bullets, he's got some serious hurt coming his way!)

Remove ads