• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Feng Shuit IC

Someone

Adventurer
Edge rolls his eyes. I sleep more alert and ready than these guys thinks. He gives Sun Ji the walky-talkie and approaches the building again, looking for a way to enter -door, window, skylight, whatever-

rbingham2000

Explorer
One Eye walks quickly and carefully to where Sun Jin and the ninja are, motioning Dennis and Tatjana to follow him.

"It's only going to be a matter of time before these guys find out that the fence has been cut through and that we're here, so we need to move fast.

"Our main objective is to find Yun Chen and get her out alive. Someone needs to find and shut down the power supply to that fence, so we can get out of here without being deep-fried. And if you find any piece of equipment that looks like it came from a bad sci-fi movie, disable or destroy it any way you can."

Velmont

First Post
"Ok, Edge and me, we will enter and try to get the power and any possible security system down while you try to find a way in. If we can open a way for you, we will tell you."

As Sun Jin have finish to tell that, he try to pass throught the wall and enter the warehouse.

rbingham2000

Explorer
One Eye turns to Dennis and Tatjana. "First we need to find the two guys Edge got. I'm hoping to hell one of them has a key we can use to get in. They also have some guns, which should be good enough for both of you. Have either of you used a gun before?"

Rybaer

First Post
rbingham2000 said:
One Eye turns to Dennis and Tatjana. "First we need to find the two guys Edge got. I'm hoping to hell one of them has a key we can use to get in. They also have some guns, which should be good enough for both of you. Have either of you used a gun before?"

Dennis rolls his eyes in the dark. "Yeah," he says quietly, "I can shoot a gun. I am from northern Wisconsin, after all. I've shot deer, coon, rabbit, squirrel, pheasant, and probably a few other things I've forgotten about or couldn't identify from distance."

He starts poking around, looking for any sign of the bodies of the guards.

Radiant

First Post
rbingham2000 said:

Tatjana smiles slightly and her eyes gleam with amusement.
"I've seen it in the movies."

Corlon

First Post
The windows seem to be covered by metal, although how thick it is or whether there's anythign dangerous about it isn't obvious. It'd be common sense for the doors to be locked, and the roof might have an air vent or something, but who knows where those things lead or how guarded they are. The guys don't seem to have any keys on them, but they have guns, however they're from contemporary time. The flashlights don't seem special.

Someone

Adventurer
Edge produces a set of lock picks and looks for a back, unimportant door. He introduces the tools in the lock and expertly twist them...

[Fix it roll to have the tools handy: 10+2-2=10. Intrusion roll to open the door: 14+1-3=12]

rbingham2000

Explorer
Corlon said:
The windows seem to be covered by metal, although how thick it is or whether there's anythign dangerous about it isn't obvious. It'd be common sense for the doors to be locked, and the roof might have an air vent or something, but who knows where those things lead or how guarded they are. The guys don't seem to have any keys on them, but they have guns, however they're from contemporary time. The flashlights don't seem special.
OOC: That's just fine with us. They're probably Glocks, unless your mooks like using different hardware.

"Those two Glocks over there are yours. Seventeen-round clip for each of them. One for each of you, unless one of you likes to blast-off with two at once like Chow Yun-Fat. I will never understand how that bastard can shoot like that and never need to reload."

With that, One Eye grabs one of the flashlights from the mooks. "We're searching the perimeter for a way in. I'm taking point. Who wants to cover the rear?"

Remove ads