• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Feng Shuit IC

Rybaer

First Post
Dennis hefts the gun briefly and shrugs his shoulders. "Well," he says, "it's no shotgun, but I guess it'll work. This, however, is the true weapon of an American security guard." He picks up the remaining guard's flashlight - a 24" Maglite Ultrapro Delux in machined titanium case with green finish.* With three pounds of batteries housed within, it packs a whallop and keeps on shining.

* - new product placement, courtesy of the Maglite corp.

Radiant

First Post
rbingham2000 said:
OOC: That's just fine with us. They're probably Glocks, unless your mooks like using different hardware.

"Those two Glocks over there are yours. Seventeen-round clip for each of them. One for each of you, unless one of you likes to blast-off with two at once like Chow Yun-Fat. I will never understand how that bastard can shoot like that and never need to reload."

With that, One Eye grabs one of the flashlights from the mooks. "We're searching the perimeter for a way in. I'm taking point. Who wants to cover the rear?"

Tatjana takes the clock with shivering hands but the moment she holds it her appearance changes. Her eyes never leave the warehouse while she loads the cloack at her side like somone who was born with one in her hand.

rbingham2000

Explorer
Radiant said:
Tatjana takes the Glock with shivering hands but the moment she holds it her appearance changes. Her eyes never leave the warehouse while she loads the Glock at her side like somone who was born with one in her hand.
One Eye notices Tatjana's demeanor change the moment she has the Glock in her hands. The ease with which she's handling that piece is seriously creeping him out. He can name only several kinds of people who have that kind of familiarity with guns, and none of them are civilians: fellow police officers, government agents, special forces personnel and professional assassins.

One Eye takes a mental note to keep a close eye on this woman and find out where she's from and where she got her training. In the meantime...

"I think I'll have you take the rear, Miss..."

Last edited:

Radiant

First Post
rbingham2000 said:
One Eye notices Tatjana's demeanor change the moment she has the Glock in her hands. The ease with which she's handling that piece is seriously creeping him out. He can name only several kinds of people who have that kind of familiarity with guns, and none of them are civilians: fellow police officers, government agents, special forces personnel and professional assassins.

One Eye takes a mental note to keep a close eye on this woman and find out where she's from and where she got her training. In the meantime...

"I think I'll have you take the rear, Miss..."

"Covered" she whispers before falling back.

rbingham2000

Explorer
"All right, here's the plan. We're going to conduct a little search of the perimeter so we can find a way into that warehouse.

"You," he says, pointing to Dennis, "will be right behind me watching our flanks. And she," he says, indicating Tatjana, "will be keeping an eye out for anyone who tries to sneak up from behind. Any questions?"

rbingham2000

Explorer
"All right, let's move out."

OOC: One Eye is going to conduct a search of the perimeter with Dennis and Tatjana in order to find a way into the warehouse. He's not outfitted for a tactical situation, so he can forget about getting on the roof with a grappling hook or some such, among other things.

About the only thing he's got right now besides the Franchi, the Python and the recently-acquired Maglite, in addition to the various other things a cop would have on regular duty, is a light vest (+1 to Toughness, -1 to Agility). It won't stop the heavy stuff, but it's all he could get on short notice. One of those "off-screen" deals. :)

Rybaer

First Post
rbingham2000 said:
"You," he says, pointing to Dennis, "will be right behind me watching our flanks. And she," he says, indicating Tatjana, "will be keeping an eye out for anyone who tries to sneak up from behind. Any questions?"

"Gotcha," Dennis says, trying to sound non-chalant. He motions with his head for the chicken to follow and stay close. In his right hand, he grips his newly acquired pistol; in his left hand, the 24" Maglite Ultrapro Delux in machined titanium case with green finish. He fingers the button, but leaves the light off for now.

Speaking quietly, as if thinking out loud to himself, Dennis says, "If this is supposed to be a factory or cannery or whatever, they should have a loading dock. Those are notorious for being easy to break into..." Dennis looks at One-Eye guiltily. "Not that I ever broke into a Miller bottling plant to swipe a few brewskies in my youth. No, sirree."

Someone

Adventurer
Does a tree make noise if it falls when no one is hearing? I don´t know, but these guys make a lot.thinks Edge, who´s having a hard time concentrating on the lock.

rbingham2000

Explorer
Rybaer said:
"Gotcha," Dennis says, trying to sound non-chalant. He motions with his head for the chicken to follow and stay close. In his right hand, he grips his newly acquired pistol; in his left hand, the 24" Maglite Ultrapro Delux in machined titanium case with green finish. He fingers the button, but leaves the light off for now.

Speaking quietly, as if thinking out loud to himself, Dennis says, "If this is supposed to be a factory or cannery or whatever, they should have a loading dock. Those are notorious for being easy to break into..." Dennis looks at One-Eye guiltily. "Not that I ever broke into a Miller bottling plant to swipe a few brewskies in my youth. No, sirree."
One Eye rolls his good eye. This guy couldn't be a worse liar if he tried.

Still, he muses, he's got a good point. If this is some kind of factory as Sun Jin and Edge mentioned, there has to be a loading dock. Maybe they'll have more luck there than ninja-boy's currently having with that door.

OOC: If there's a loading dock for this warehouse, One Eye, Dennis and Tatjana are heading for it. Let's see if Dennis's theory turns out to be right...

Remove ads