Feng Shuit IC

Velmont

First Post
"You see! You are not welcome in this place, so go back from where you come from."

The master of the mook saw the specter coming out from the fog, but bugs of all sorts is crawling in and on the undead body. These bugs start to jump off the ghost and walk to the boss and climb on him at a marvelous speed, in a few seconds, his legs have dissapear under some crawling buggs.

I use brainshredder on the non-mook
Shot 6: Creature Power roll (+6/-6) Boxcar reroll (+1/-1) +14 = 14

Corlon

First Post
Corlon said:
Note: I will only do cool descriptions for the bad guys, if you want the cool descriptions, look at the people who have already posted them ;)
Sun Jin: 15
Sun Jin causes a deep fog to obscure vision of the civilians as they run.
Sun Jin: 12
Sun Jin uses brain shredder one of the mooks, one glance at the strange creature assaulting him and the man goes down screaming and clutching his head.

Dennis: 12
Dennis runs up to a mook. The mook tries to shoot him but a the mega combo smashes him in the face first (I suppose that's a knockout attack? Either way he's out of the battle).

Edge: 11
The unremarkable man makes his disarming attempt at the man with the glowing hand and manages to make the man drop Tsou, but Tsou keeps shrinking, and strangely starts taking on aspects of a rooster.

Tatjana: 11
Tatjana dives out of the building, and hopes that this is all a hallusination (luckily it is! no, just kidding :D), but alas the fight continues.

Sun Jin: 9
Sun Jin tries to attack a mook with a light, but he misses so the charge of electricity doesn't do any damage.

Dennis: 9
Dennis throws his tray frisbee style trying to dissarm another mook. But his attack misses just slightly.

One Eye: 9
Edge: 8
Non mook: 8
Mooks: 8
Tatjana: 8
Sun Jin: 6

Now, to start again (6 mooks remaining, I don't think I told anyone that before)

One Eye: 9
Takes out a mook
One Eye: 8
Takes out a mook

Edge: 8
Takes out two mooks with his double shuriken throw

Non-Mook:
The man has fully turned into a rooster by now.
"One evil down, one to go" says the man with the glowing hand as he turns to Sun Jin." His whole body glows and eyes flash and Sun Jin feels him reaching into his mind. "Stop them as I escape!" Sun Jin hears in his head, and can do nothing but obey the voice. The man then starts to run away.

Mooks: The last two mooks open fire on edge with their strange weapons (and don't you just hate when the GM roles so many sixes, Someone, Edge is dealt 19 damage by both of the mooks, meaning 38 minus twice your toughness for a total of 26 wounds, if you active dodge twice it reduces it to 20.

Tatjana: 8
She calls an ambulance

One Eye: 7
One Eye shoots and kills one mook

Now, all the remaining shots should be posted for the last mook and trying to hit the guy running away. Sun Jin, you have to try your best to stop them from chasing him for...6 hours.

Velmont

First Post
Why I canèt resist... damn him... I'll cover his back if what we want, I have only one way to slow down everyone, happy it won't harm anyone

Slowly, Sun Jin become more human, taking his human form again, flying between the figthing sight and the fleeing leader. He take a deep breath and them blow on the burger.

"I use wind effect on the burger so everyone is knock down. That should blow off the fog too."
Sorcery roll: (+2/-2)+12 = 12

Someone

Adventurer
Corlon said:
Mooks: The last two mooks open fire on edge with their strange weapons (and don't you just hate when the GM roles so many sixes, Someone, Edge is dealt 19 damage by both of the mooks, meaning 38 minus twice your toughness for a total of 26 wounds, if you active dodge twice it reduces it to 20

[Corlon, notice I said that I would use active dodge using Fox´s Retreat (I don´t know if the name of the Fu power is the same in English) Anyway, for 1 Fu point, it adds +5 to the Dodge value, and counts as an active dodge. I´ll use those 2 shots and Fu points to do that; it would raise my Dodge to 19. And if they still hit Edge, then the damage is actually 16.

Anyway, my next action is at shot 3; I´ll post then.]

Last edited:

rbingham2000

Explorer
One Eye hits the floor hard. He looks up to see what looks like a guy floating right in midair. He rolls his good eye again. Now I've seen everything!

He then sees the guy with the glowing hand (the bastard who shrunk poor Tsou Tsung) trying to make a getaway. "Not on my goddamn watch, you don't!" he growls. He takes aim with Mr. Python (still on the ground) and fires at the guy with the glowing hand, aiming for his legs to slow him down.

OOC: I'm making a Guns attack on the guy with the glowing hand. Since he's a named character, this is going to take the full three shots. I'm shooting for his legs because I want this one alive for questioning at the station.

14 + 3 (Blue) - 1 (Orange) = 16
Unless this guy's doing an active dodge, this should be enough to at least wing him.

Last edited:

Rybaer

First Post
Dennis grabs the soda dispensor to help avoid being blown down by the strong wind...apparently coming from the flying chap.

"Dang!" he cries. "What's next? Are Superman and Godzilla bust in here and start going Pulp Fiction on each other with light sabers?"

With the fog clearing a bit, Dennis spots the guy trying to make a getaway. Well, he thinks to himself, that's probably the guy who can explain all this. Dennis puts the wind to his back and runs for the door in the opposite side of the burger joint. He'll immediately look around for a convenient vehicle (motorcycle, car, wienermobile, scooter).

Shot 6:
(Assuming the 12 on the Wind doesn't bother Dennis much)
Fortune check to find useful vehicle: 10 (+4) (-1) = 13
Corlon's call on the outcome of this.

Radiant

First Post
Tatjana crouches behind the motorblock of a nearby parcked car to escape any stray shots and looks for a way out without getting into the way of possilbe shots comming out of the joint.

ooc: meaning she does nothing since I will just asume there is no such opportunity to run so I can keep her there.

Corlon

First Post
sorry, I had a lot of stuff going on yesterday.

There's still one mook left but...

One Eye fires at the guys legs as he runs away but manages to miss him.

Dennis finds some vehicles but isn't lucky enough for them to have the keys inside or them be unlocked or anything like that.

The non-mook drop through the street and dissapears from view.

The other mook looks around at all the people still there such as the ninja, he drops his gun, "sorry, please don't kill me!" he says to edge.

Remove ads