• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Feylight and Dragonbreath 4E [Closed. Accepting Alternates]

arcanaman

First Post
Err, how is asking a guest about his homeland and paying attention to him being rude? She was doing it to be polite... not really important, but I am curious. I'll post Tris when I get home from class.
I should of been more clear with who I was talking about sorry

Shalimar

First Post
Your father was speaking in quotations which I forgot to do sorry he was talking though and he look for any reason to reprimand the black sheep and disapoinment in the family.

I don't consider her to be a disappointment really, she is just the youngest of 4 children so the important roles for the next generation of the family are already covered so she is left to her own devices. Of the siblings she is almost certainly the smartest, and probably the toughest as well. With her skill set and powers she'd make a pretty kickbutt bodyguard herself. I think of it more as her father spent most of his time with the other children and just didn't have the time to personally mentor and teach her in addition to the other three, especially as her interests where in areas he might not have had much knowledge in.

Isolde Inflamari - Oldest son, he will inherit the mantle of leadership from their father. He is a soldier (Warlord), and very well versed in the politics of the empire and the tactics of war as well.

Draya Inflamari-Galvin - The oldest daughter, and already married off to an ally of the family, bringing the two houses closer. She is the height of what a Courtesan can be, prim and proper, and always with her finger on the pulse of the gossip within the court. She is also a Warlock with a good reputation, having been personally trained with her twin brother Dais by their father.

Dais - The second oldest boy and twin of Draya, he is a respected Warlock, and is in personal service to the Emporer as an official in the government.

Last edited:

Shalimar

First Post
I'm getting the sense that people expect the Tiefling Empire to be evil as opposed to neutral(unaligned). Is that accurate? I personally considered the empire to be fairly neutral morally speaking. Good parts and bad parts of course, but over all fairly benign.

Are we suppoused to be the bad guys in this?

arcanaman

First Post
I am modeled it in part after anicent rome where political rivals were murdrer killed and humilated they was dynasty that worshipped pelor but that was human and centuries ago also they still communicate with those that spawn their ancestors

Shalimar

First Post
I am modeled it in part after anicent rome where political rivals were murdrer killed and humilated they was dynasty that worshipped pelor but that was human and centuries ago also they still communicate with those that spawn their ancestors

That doesn't make them evil, just morally neutral which makes me happy since I don't really want to play one of the bad guys. I consider the 4 empires morally neutral.

Arcanaman who started the war? Has it started yet? Have the Dwarves officially signed an alliance with the elves yet?

arcanaman

First Post
That doesn't make them evil, just morally neutral which makes me happy since I don't really want to play one of the bad guys. I consider the 4 empires morally neutral.

Arcanaman who started the war? Has it started yet? Have the Dwarves officially signed an alliance with the elves yet?
1) Ashkoria is the oldest existing nation and it and Nayavar began to expand into the plains at the same time tensions have been rising and fallingbetween Nayavar and Ashkoria for centuries with two wars between these periods both sides were gearing up for war Consul Elisandre worried that they would prone to an unkown strike within her borders while neitheir side has moved it is quite obvious to everyone what is going to happen next
2) The dwarves have aligned themselves with Nayavar because they are unsure about Baelturath and the new incarnation of Ashkoria only Nayavar has consistently remained politically the same.

Remove ads