• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Feylight and Dragonbreath 4E [Closed. Accepting Alternates]

Shalimar

First Post
Then perhaps the Tieflings would do well to send someone to meet with the Dwarves and attempt to get them to remain neutral in the approaching conflict, or get them to join an alliance with the Dragonborn and Tieflings since three vs. one is much better for the dwarves than 2v2. I'd expect that the Eladrin would be attempting to do the same thing with the Tieflings as well.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Still here, and very much still in the game. :)

Like Shalimar I think having a good idea of where all of the characters are located (and who has and who hasn't been introduced yet) and exactly what is going on would be a good thing so I‘m not going to post IC for the time being.

arcanaman, I believe you said earlier today that the game was now filled so I’m going to edit the subject line for this thread to 'closed. accepting alternates' okay? :)

Rayex

First Post
I am sorry about this, but I will have to bow out of this one. I've got enough games going on at the moment, and I need to give more time to the games Im running as well.

So sorry for the late notice, but I am sure you will have no trouble filling the spot!

Good luck and have fun, I will be watching the IC thread!

arcanaman

First Post

Like Shalimar I think having a good idea of where all of the characters are located (and who has and who hasn't been introduced yet) and exactly what is going on would be a good thing so I‘m not going to post IC for the time being.

arcanaman, I believe you said earlier today that the game was now filled so I’m going to edit the subject line for this thread to 'closed. accepting alternates' okay? :)
Gotcha

arcanaman

First Post
to explain sorry about no beign able to clear seem like I have problem with that Tris's father has the lowest rank tersept the count himself has the highest rank Malek has been introduced if you notice that I am not begin clear don't hesistate to say something

arcanaman

First Post

I believe everyone but the wizard who hasn't appeared yet has been introduced it should go faster and easier after we get done with all this thank you :)

Shalimar

First Post
I am sorry about this Arcanaman, but I am going to be dropping out of the game. I feel like there is a large barrier of both language and play style between us and its getting in the way of my ability to pariticipate in and enjoy the game. My hope is that by dropping out of the game now rather than trying to stick it out and failing to do so, that you can recruit people to replace me and Rayex instead of having the game completely collapse later.

It seems like every time Tris and the other characters have a chance to interact you fast forward right past it, or ignore it. This is probably just a difference in playstyles, and well to each his own. I was a pretty annoyed though when you redifined Tris's relationship with her father from him just not having time for her to actively hating her and being nasty to her, especially in public. I was also pretty upset with the fact that you totally skipped over any reactions to my post since the way she reacted to her fathers pronouncements demanded a reaction back from him with what she said.

arcanaman

First Post
I am sorry this doesn't seemto be working out as I thought it would normally I do give my characters more time and I am use to the non tradtional and in part because things are only half planned I was thinking of puting my 3.5 OA campaign on to the point were my characters have gotta so far that should be better

Walking Dad

First Post
I fear I have also problems to understand you. Being no natve speaker myself doesn't help.

Anyway, I'm willing to give this another try, but Shalimar is rught, that you hasten the action a little bit to much. I wanted to reply to the last post.

What should we do? Sounds we just lost our 'main' character for the adventure hook.

Remove ads