• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Feylight and Dragonbreath 4E [Closed. Accepting Alternates]

Velmont

First Post
How many years ago did Karis appears in Ashkoria?
Is there a difference between following Karis and Bahamut (Ethos and Divine Channeling Feat?)
How is the alliance between Ashkoria and Baelturath at the moment?

I'll write down a background, but I'll need a few answers from the above questions to help me. Or I can starts to improvised on the subject too.

Walking Dad

First Post
I messed up the code on the first try on ENworld (rolled one die less, ending up with two 5s!)

Here is the correct roll. It is good enough that I would feel dirty to take another free 18.

abilities (4d6.takeHighest(3)=10, 4d6.takeHighest(3)=15, 4d6.takeHighest(3)=12, 4d6.takeHighest(3)=18, 4d6.takeHighest(3)=17, 4d6.takeHighest(3)=15)

10, 15, 12, 18, 17, 15

Malek, Tiefling Warlock

Str: 10
Con: 18
Dex: 15
Int: 17
Wis: 12
Cha: 19

Feat: Hellfire Blood

Powers:

At Will:
Eldritch Blast
Dire Radiance

Encounter:
Dreadful Word
Infernal Wrath

Daily:
Dread Star

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
Here the roll I've done for my nameless character, at least, IC have kept that while ENWorld have lost everything else.

STR 17, DEX 14, CON 14, INT 10, WIS 9, CHA 17

By replacing the 9 in Wis by an 18 and adding racial modifier, it should end with:

STR 19
DEX 14
CON 14
INT 10
WIS 18
CHA 19

Really strong... maybe a bit too much, but it will allow to not focus in a only Wis or only Str Cleric but do a good hybrid of the two style.

arcanaman

First Post
How many years ago did Karis appears in Ashkoria?
Is there a difference between following Karis and Bahamut (Ethos and Divine Channeling Feat?)
How is the alliance between Ashkoria and Baelturath at the moment?

I'll write down a background, but I'll need a few answers from the above questions to help me. Or I can starts to improvised on the subject too.
A century Karis isn't beneovlent he pretends to be he always has scheme or a plan up his slevees and is use to throwing away his allies however he keeps attention to both his priesthood and the claws of justice he fears buahmants return to the mainstream the alliance between the two nations is hot and cold although netheir truly wants to be alone in the war and they just begun to coordinate battle tatics

Last edited:

arcanaman

First Post
I messed up the code on the first try on ENworld (rolled one die less, ending up with two 5s!)

Here is the correct roll. It is good enough that I would feel dirty to take another free 18.

abilities (4d6.takeHighest(3)=10, 4d6.takeHighest(3)=15, 4d6.takeHighest(3)=12, 4d6.takeHighest(3)=18, 4d6.takeHighest(3)=17, 4d6.takeHighest(3)=15)

10, 15, 12, 18, 17, 15

Malek, Tiefling Warlock

Str: 10
Con: 18
Dex: 15
Int: 17
Wis: 12
Cha: 19

Feat: Hellfire Blood

Powers:

At Will:
Eldritch Blast