• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Feylight and Dragonbreath 4E [Closed. Accepting Alternates]

Walking Dad

First Post
The combat role leader is very different to the roleplay role leader.

The combat role means healing and buff abilities, the roleplay social skills and the right personality.

About weapon size see page 220 of the PHB.

Shalimar

First Post
The combat role leader is very different to the roleplay role leader.

The combat role means healing and buff abilities, the roleplay social skills and the right personality.

About weapon size see page 220 of the PHB.

Ahh, that racial ability makes more sense now. With a feat a bugbear ranger could use a pair of large bastard swords at 2x 1d12, or without one 2 longswords at 2x 1d10.

Walking Dad

First Post
She has some social skills as well as combat skills
Social skills mean nothing for the leader combat role.

The combat role is about buffing, healing and support.

Just call it supporter in your mind. It has nothing to do with social skills (but the character can have them to) and be a roleplaying leader.

arcanaman

First Post
Real life rears its ugly head ... time constrains will not allow me to post regularly so I have to bail out. Sorry. :(
I understand completely sorry it didn't work out for you:( then their were four start fleshing out your characters please you can reach me at patbrem@q.com if you want email secret background stuff or character information

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
I understand completely sorry it didn't work out for you:(

Yeah sorry to see ya go, Cromm. Good luck in the future! :)

Then their were four. start fleshing out your characters please.

Background and mechanics or just background for now?

If it is mechanics also....

1st level, roll dice, roll 5 ability scores and award ourselves an 18 for one of the abilities. Correct?

Riposte

First Post
4e Campaigns seem to be rare, so I'm certainly interested.

I'm quite flexible with what I need to play. I personally have my eye on a nomad Halfling warlord or fighter. Perhaps this Halfling isn't a nomad anymore and now is a mercenary or trader who lives within civilization. Whatever the campaign needs.

Remove ads