• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Feylight and Dragonbreath4E

willvr

First Post
Erevan (Eladrin Paladin 1) Init: +2 Def: 20 - 14/15/16

The Eladrin smiled briefly at the waitress, and shook his head briefly, before pausing.

"Nothing to drink, thank ye, but if there's anything to eat, that would be far more appreciated. Man can not live on ale alone; indeed I find a nice cup of water is far better, but man also needs food to eat."

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Ang (Male Dwarf Druid 1) Init: +2 HP: 28 Def: 15 - 13/13/16

"Me too." Ang adds on the heels of Erevan's words.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Thurgan (Male Dwarf Warden 1) Init: +1 HP: 33 Def: 19 - 15/13/15

"Sounds like some good food there, lads," Thurgan offered, smiling. "Water is a wonderful thing, my friend. Alas, the purity of water I have tasted from the Earthmother in the past has colored myself to the water you would find here in a tavern such as this."

"I find that ale, particularly well-aged ale, does well enough to hide the taste of the waters," Thurgan offered, explaining himself.

Thurgan settled himself, smiling at his companions, and gazed about the tavern, seeing who was about this evening.

Velmont

First Post
"No meat, it's too heavy on the belly. I'll take a good plate of stew with a mug of fresh ale." tells Adrian.

After the serving man left, he adds "I not only don't trust the water, but the meat too. I prefer to have seen what they served before ordering some. Too many doesn't keep fresh meet and doesn't heat it enough."

The half-elf starts to relax on his seat.

FreeXenon

"Meat is fine with me. The rarer the better." the dwarf says with some contained happiness.

arcanaman

First Post
I'll get your orders gents and with that she is off but followed behind her is an elven woman in a commanders uniform. Do you boys want to here what you can do for me tonight?

Velmont

First Post
The half-elf turn around and looks at the commander. After an hesitation, Adrian asks "Do something for you? Is that an order or an opportunity?"

FreeXenon

Ang, seems to relax a bit more after both the Commander and Adrian speak. The dwarf is finding all of this marching and order following rather wearisome, and is looking forward to some action. For far too long has he constrained himself to his dwarven form, out of concern for annoying or unnerving the other troops. The thought of a good meal before some hopefully violent action enheartens his spirits.

Last edited:

Remove ads