• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Feylight and Dragonbreath4E

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Thurgan (Male Dwarf Warden 1) Init: +1 HP: 33 Def: 19 - 15/13/15

"What ?!?" Thurgan grunted as his shin suddenly became tender. "Look, I wanna bust heads as much as da next guy," Thrugan explained, "I jus wanna know where the Commander stood on our job."

"Last thin' we need is ta do somethin' that the Commander don't want us ta do," Thurgan finished, winking to the others out of sight of the Commander. He knew that his crew would do what needed to be done, he just wanted his report back to the commander when it was do, to be worded so that there would be no problems.

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Ang (Male Dwarf Druid 1) Init: +2 HP: 28 Def: 15 - 13/13/16

Ang thinks to himself "Animals are so much easier to relate too. Their actions are pretty simple. Survival and procreation."

After listening to everyone he takes a moment to think about the commander and her order.

[OOC: Can I get an Insight on the Commander (Insight +10)?]

FreeXenon

Ang takes up the plate of food offered, shrugs his shoulders, and then starts to happily tear into the raw meat.

Redclaw

First Post
Peaceful for the first time in what seems like weeks, Theren hefts his flail in a carrying grip, shifting away from the fluid movement of the deadly heads that has been the focus of his attention for the past half hour. Although he understood the need for the massing of armies to oppose the empire's enemies, he didn't enjoy the rigid schedule and claustrophobic feel of the march. It was nice to have a quiet moment where he could engage in the dance of chain and steel that was his own tribute to Sehanine. He never felt as confident and content as when the haft of his flail was in his hand, pulling against him with the weight of its swinging counterweight.

Leaving the practice field behind, but carrying the recovered sense of calm with him, Theren made his way to the inn where his companions were staying. He was still unsure of how they all fit together, but knowing that Sehanine desired he travel with them was all the knowledge he needed. With a dry chuckle, he turned his thoughts to Adrian, the half-elf adopted brother his parents had used to replace him. He had no idea why the Queen of Stars would want him to allow the half-blood tagalong to stay by his side, but he had proved himself somewhat useful once or twice. Theren had to admit that he wasn't a bad sort, but he certainly would have nothing to do with him without his patroness' insistence.

Having finally arrived at the inn, he quietly opened the door and made his way into the room. He didn't even have to look to locate the others, the dwarven voices guided him unfailingly. The stars smile on you all, Theren said with a playful smile. For there's no point sticking to the darkness when you make so much noise. With a light step and a quick clap on Adrian's shoulder, he settled himself on an open piece of the bench. Have I missed anything?

Velmont

First Post
Adrian take the time to sip his ale before answering his brother. "I would tell we have some people around this table that doesn't appreciate the revitalizing and positive effect of a permission on a soldier. So instead, they got us overtime. We have to go to the trading post and see why they haven't sent supply as usual. I didn't knew we where a scouting party."

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Thurgan (Male Dwarf Warden 1) Init: +1 HP: 33 Def: 19 - 15/13/15

Thurgan kept quiet and ate his meal, satisfied that at least they could eat before they had to head back out again. The ale wasn't bad, not up to dwarven standards, of course, but it wasn't bad.

"We're not a scouting party . . . which is why I was checking with the commander," Thurgan offered. The dwarf smiled, glancing at the others. "No worries, though. We do a good job, who knows what opens up fer us, right?"

Velmont

First Post
"More work, thanks. The commander prevent me to take advantage of half my resting time, giving me courier runs to do between officers. Now, my unit is taking my other half." tells Adrian before tasting his food. "Not bad."

"Now we are bound to do it, let's do it right. Let's leave as early as possible. But before, I want to get a bit more information about the trading post and the region surrounding it. I suggest we asks a few locals, like the our host who seems to have trading affair with the post."

FreeXenon

Ang, seemingly quite distracted by his meal, keeps on eating as the Paladin enters.

Last edited:

Remove ads