• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E FGG Kickstarter The Blight Richard Pett's Crooked City

pedr

Explorer
Is this likely to get into distribution to (UK) game stores? I can't afford to risk backing a physical copy without a clear idea of the eventual shipping costs (and probably wouldn't be willing to pay those costs anyway) so I'm in for PDF only. (No real criticism of the project - except that an estimate would have been nice as there's a reference to the FAQ but nothing in it - I keep hoping someone will figure out a way to do overseas shipping services for Kickstarters rather than everyone having to just put products into the USPS overseas mail, which is terribly overpriced).

[MENTION=33464]pedr[/MENTION] the books will be sent in a flat rate box, I am pretty sure. All my FGG stuff has been to me in NZ. $65 for a medium box, $85 for a large (not sure if The Blight will be contained by a medium box) to the UK according to the USPS calculator.

And we've hit 120k+ so the books will all be signed, just over an hour to go.

Finished on $121k, an awesome result for Frog God Games and Rich Pett.

Next up is a remake of the classic Bard's Gate, in July. What I'm really keen on is the Campaign setting book and Gods, when they come.

The major product list is looking good, and in the future too!

Attachments

• FGG Products.jpg
    FGG Products.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 214

Matthan

Explorer
Finished on $121k, an awesome result for Frog God Games and Rich Pett.

Next up is a remake of the classic Bard's Gate, in July. What I'm really keen on is the Campaign setting book and Gods, when they come.

The major product list is looking good, and in the future too!

I need to wait for July for my wallet to recover. I'm excited about the Blight and I know that it'll be worth it, but my wallet is not happy with me. I may have indulged in FGG's Black Friday sale as well.

Where did you get the product line image from? I need to keep a copy of that to track what Lost Lands items I still need.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads