• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Fiery Dragon, attn: Vince]

Winterthorn

Monster Manager
WOW! :D Soooo :cool: ...

Many many thanks you, Vince, and Fiery Dragon, for the surprise I found in my mail box today (Monday December 2nd/2002)! I am very very impressed with your generosity!

Every now and then, when a customer speaks up about a concern, and a business enterprise can respond so well, that business deserves praise for it efforts! Fiery Dragon has exceeded my expectations regarding the topic of this thread , and Vince K. (at FD) deserves mention for his attentiveness and resourcefulness. :) :cool:

Out of respect for the favour bestowed upon me, I leave it to Vince at Fiery Dragon to explain what they did to the degree he can, or may wish to, share... (Or I will if Vince, and FD, would prefer me to say.)

I'm such a happy gamer to today! WOO-HOO!!

:D :D :D

-W.

Red Baron

First Post
Ah, yes, that Vince is good people (as Canucks from my neighbourhood are sometimes wont to say, eh?)...

[...despite what others like FieryJames and FieryJason sometimes have to say about him...] (j/k) ;)

Red Baron
aka Scott Holden-Jones
Editor/Developer, FDP

Vince

First Post
Just tryin' to do my part...

Ah, aint' no big thing! :)

Actually, after talking with James, we've felt that we've been way too quiet lately. Of course, most of this is due to technical issues. .. I haven't been able to post on the ENBoards for about a week or so, either have James or Todd...

And, e-mail trouble up the wazoo! We've lost track of what's made it out and what bounced back.

I think we've figured most of it out, although James' computer is in major need of an overhaul - very buggy lately!

In the end, thanks for the kind words, I appreciate your appreciation! But it's the least I could do considering we haven't been out there as much as normal lately...

Promise we'll get stuff fixed and be in touch with everyone again soon!

- VK

Remove ads