• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Fiery Dragon] BattleBox 4e Preview!

Klaus

First Post
The 3e BattleBox was one of the most highly praised products of Third Edition. Aiming at making the best tabletop accessory for players and DMs alike, Fiery Dragon is on the verge of unleashing the 4e BattleBox. While it is currently in the packaging stage, here's a preview of it: a look at the back of the box itself (yes, it comes in a box, as in "boxed set").

Attachments

• BBOX 4E Box Bottom.pdf
    3.6 MB · Views: 1,859

Klaus

First Post
I see a close burst 1 and 3, and that BIG red one. Is there a close burst 2?

How much IS the Battlebox?
Burst 1 is the yellow one, Burst 2 is the blue one and Burst 3 is the red one. Those same templates serve for Blasts 3, 5 and 7, respectively.

Jack99

Adventurer
Looks very interesting. Will see if my FLGS can get Fiery Dragon stuff. I am not sure I have seen any there before :(

Klaus

First Post
If they don't, bug 'em 'til they do, and order from FDP's online store.

As a sidenote, the Dungeon Dressing tiles include not only several 1x1 columns, sarcophagi, bookcases, tables, chairs, barrels, crates, doors, etc, but also 2x2 barred cells (for prisoners, beasts, etc), 3x3 inn rooms (complete with beds, chest, table and chair and a corridor outside) and 3x3 stable stall (actually a 2x2 stable stall with storage areas and a walking area outside).

jephlewis

First Post
Battlebox r0xx0rz

This definitely looks awesome; I'll be buying this.

What is the expected release date?

Thanks for the preview, Klaus!

Klaus

First Post
It should be available for Direct Order in about a week, and should be in stores in early March, alongside the print version of Counter Collection 4e: Heroic 1 (all Heroic-tier creatures in heavy cardstock, with a "Bloodied" flip side, also US$39.95). In fact, CC4eH1 will have a couple of Dungeon Dressing tiles as a bonus for those fans who already have the PDF version.

Remove ads