• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Fiery Dragon] Counter Collection 4th Edition: Heroic 1 available!

Klaus

First Post
Would it be possible to actually get a list of the tiles actually included similar to how past collections have had a list?
Do you have that core monster book for the world's premiere fantasy roleplaying game? Everything from level 1 to level 10 is in there. :D

But since you asked:
[sblock]
Beetle, Fire; Drake, Spiretop; Goblin, Blackblade; Goblin, Cutter; Goblin, Warrior; Halfling, Slinger; Horse, Riding; Kobold, Minion; Kobold, Skirmisher; Kobold, Slinger; Rat, Dire; Rat, Giant; Scorpion, Stormclaw; Skeleton, Decrepit; Stirge.

Drake, Guard; Drake, Needlefang Swarm; Elf, Archer; Elf, Scout; Gnome, Skulk; Goblin, Sharpshooter; Halfling, Stout; Halfling, Thief; Homunculus, Clay Scout; Human, Bandit; Human, Rabble; Hyena; Kobold, Dragonshield; Kruthik, Hatchling; Kroothick, Young; Rat, Swarm; Wolf, Gray; Zombie

Bat, Shadowhunter; Devil, Imp; Doppleganger, Sneak; Drake, Pseudodragon; Drake, Spitting; Gnome, Arcanist; Goblin, Hexer; Goblin, Skullcleaver; Goblin, Hobgoblin Archer; Goblin, Hobgoblin Grunt; Goblin, Hobgoblin Soldier; Goblin, Hobgoblin Warcaster; Homunculus, Iron Defender; Human, Guard; Kobold, Wyrmpriest; Lycanthrope, Wererat; Orc, Raider; Skeleton; Zombie, Gravehound; Zombie, Rotter; Dragon, Young White; Horse, Warhorse; Ooze, Ochre Jelly.

Choker, Cavern; Dark Creeper; Dwarf, Bolter; Ettercap, Fang Guard; Ghost, Phantom Warrior; Goblin, Underboss; Human, Berserker; Human, Mage; Kobold, Slyblade; Kroothick, Adult; Lizardfolk, Greenscale Hunter; Magma Beast, Claw; Magma Beast, Hurler; Orc, Berserker; Orc, Drudge; Panther, Fey; Specter; Spider, Deathjump; Warborn, Soldier; Crocodile, Visejaw; Dragon, Young Black; Wight, Deathlock; Zombie, Corruption Corpse; Zombie, Rotwing.

Bat, Fire; Dragonborn, Soldier; Dwarf, Hammerer; Ettercap, Webspinner; Ghoul; Gnoll, Huntmaster; Goblin, Bugbear Warrior; Goblin, Hobgoblin Commander; Lizardfolk, Greenscale Darter; Orc, Eye of Rage; Skeleton, Blazing, Skeleton, Boneshard; Ogdoad, Tadpole; Snake, Deathrattle Viper; Vampire Spawn, Fleshripper; Vine Horror; Wight; Wraith; Beetle, Tangler; Dragon, Young Green; Drake, Rage; Griffon, Hippogriff; Griffon, Hippogriff Dreadmount; Ooze, Gelatinous Cube; Wolf, Dire.

Bear, Cave; Demon, Slaughter; Devil, Horde Grunt; Devil, Spiked ; Gnoll, Clawfighter; Gnoll, Marauder; Goblin, Bugbear Strangler; Halfling, Prowler; Harpy; Homunulus, Iron Cobra; Hound, Shadow; Lizardfolk, Greenscale Marsh Mystic; Sharkin, Guard; Sharkin, Raider; Shadowkin, Chainfighter; Shadowkin, Gloomblade; Shapeshifter, Longfang Hunter; Tiefling, Heretic; Troglodyte, Mauler; Warborn, Captain; Wraith, Mad; Zombie, Chillborn; Boar, Dire; Dragon, Young Blue; Kroothick, Hive Lord; Lizardfolk, Blackscale Bruiser.

Eladrin, Fey Knight; Grell; Grick; Hag, Howling; Hound, Hell; Human, Lackey; Hyena, Cacklefiend; Orc, Bloodrager; Undeath, Crimson Acolyte; Satyr, Rake; Shadowkin, Witch; Shapeshifter, Razorpaw Stalker; Spider, Bloodweb Swarm; Stirge, Dire; Tiefling, Darkblade; Troglodyte, Impaler; Vine Horror, Spellfiend; Illujan, Serpentongue Initiate; Behemoth, Macetail; Carrion Crawler; Dragon, Young Red; Griffon; Hyena, Cacklefiend; Odious.

Angel, Valor; Beetle, Rot Scarab Swarm; Caliban, Hellblade; Doppleganger, Assassin; Eladrin, Twilight Incanter; Firecranium; Foulspawn, Grue; Foulspawn, Mangler; Galeb Duhr, Earthbreaker; Ghost, Trap Haunt; Gnoll, Demonic Scourge; Goblin, Hobgoblin Warrior; Goblin, Hobgoblin Hand of Tyranny; Lycanthrope, Werewolf; Mummy, Guardian; Orc, Chieftain; Sharkin, Priest; Satyr, Piper; Shadowkin, Warrior; Troglodyte, Curse Chanter; Illujan, Serpentongue Warrior; Demon, Borgoutan; Ogre, Savage; Ogre, Skirmisher; Oni, Night Haunter; Ursidowl; Zombie, Hulk.

Devil, Succubus; Dryad; Foulspawn, Berserker; Gargoyle; Harpy, Bloodfire; Orc, Warrior; Undeath, Deathpriest of Undeath; Panther, Spectral; Quickling, Runner; Snake, Flame; Wight, Battle; Illujan, Serpentongue Assassin; Behemoth, Bloodspike; Bulette; Displacer Panther; Dragon, Adult White; Grick, Alpha; Shambling Mound; Snake, Crushgrip Constrictor; Troll; Unicorn; Worg.

Berbalang; Dark Creeper, Dark Stalker; Dragonborn. Gladiator; Gibbering Mouther; Hag, Bog; Medusa, Female Archer; Minotaur, Warrior; Sharkin, Baron; Skeleton, Skeletal Tomb Guardian; Skull Lord; Vampire Spawn, Bloodhunter; Basilisk, Venom-Eye; Chuul; Ettin, Marauder; Crocodile, Feymire; Horse, Celestial Charger; Magma Beast, Strider; Manticore; Oni, Mage; Spider, Blade; Wyvern.

[/sblock]

harmfulguy

First Post
Are there distinct graphics for each of the variants of a given monster (Goblin Cutters, Blackblades, Hexers, etc.), as there were in the Keep on the Shadowfell -- excuse me, Castle of Shadows -- collection? (Hopefully, more than just differences in coloring like the, um, "Kroothiks".)

One product I'd really love to see would be a "PC Pack" with a good assortment of counters for each of the playable 4E races (especially the new Tieflings and Dragonborn), in both genders. If not a full matrix (128, if my math is correct) of race/gender/class, then at least a fair sampling of arms and armors.

Klaus

First Post
Are there distinct graphics for each of the variants of a given monster (Goblin Cutters, Blackblades, Hexers, etc.), as there were in the Keep on the Shadowfell -- excuse me, Castle of Shadows -- collection? (Hopefully, more than just differences in coloring like the, um, "Kroothiks".)

One product I'd really love to see would be a "PC Pack" with a good assortment of counters for each of the playable 4E races (especially the new Tieflings and Dragonborn), in both genders. If not a full matrix (128, if my math is correct) of race/gender/class, then at least a fair sampling of arms and armors.
Re: variance: it depends. Most of the time there are some significant changes, and the image is flipped on top of that. Only the kroothicks have nothing but colour and a small size adjustment to differentiate them (well, the hive lord gets a brand new full-body image). Also, the serpentongue illujan (cultists of a race of snake men, if you catch my drift) has two minions of different levels with the exact same equipment, so those are mirrored and have a slight colour variation.

But other than those, there's at least a change in weapons and (where applicable) armor.

Re: PC counters: we're planning on having the entire race/class matrix available in the 4e BattleBox.

Last edited:

tchristensen81

First Post
I love these things, I actually emailed and asked about the status of the Digital 3.0 collection and was told they were still deciding about 4e, glad they decided this.

I will probably be picking up the discounted collection and then later the Digital one, any answer on when we can expect that?

Klaus

First Post
I will buy this.

But, any chance of printed counters, like back in the heady days of 3.0?
Not only printed, but in heavier cardstock than ever and die-cut. The plan is to have also some dungeon dressings in there for use with the dungeon tiles of your choice.

;)

Remove ads