• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fiery Dragon Revealed (interview with Fiery James)

Fiery James

First Post
Re: Re: Fiery Dragon Revealed (interview with Fiery James)

Psion said:

Doh!

I guess I deserved that!

And don't worry James. To me your greatest hit is "my players still triple check to make sure the undead doesn't get back up."

Hey Psion,

I hope you also caught this bit:
J: Oh, Psion’s not the one that I was directing that comment at – no one at EN World, really. I know Psion’s got a pile of stuff on the go, and I know that he WILL write the review eventually, so I certainly don't have a problem with him. It’s some other places… no one specific… it’s just that I see more reviews by people that BOUGHT products than received for free…. I just wanna see Kev – Piratecat – get the respect he deserves.

:)

Fiery James

First Post
Eosin the Red said:
James,

You just made one sale. I have to go buy something with your name in the credits to see if you are that damn funny all the time!

Thanks Eosin,

I should say, though, that while we're a fun-loving bunch, we take our stuff very seriously! A few funny comments do slip in from time to time, though. My two favourites:

By Fiery Todd in Beyond All Reason
Beyond reason, love is blind. Just ask RR'racktra, a female ettin, and her partner Mooojooo, an athach. If they seem a spectacle when they stand side by side, one should wait until they hug!

and this one, a dour dwarf commenting on the workmanship of some awesome church bells:

By Piratecat, from Of Sound Mind
Now THAT'S good workmanship, I say. You wouldn't get that from any elven bell. No sir, an elven bell would tinkle .

- James

Red Baron

First Post
Sorry to hear about the sick family -- my Better Half and Little Troll are both ill right now, too. But so far, I too have made my Fort saves. (Oh, god! My wife is right. I am a g:eek: )

Last edited:

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
That was really a good interview... :)

I already bought Fiery Dragon products, now I think I have even more reasons to do it :)

Psion

Adventurer
Fiery James said:
[BThere are smaller dragons in Counter Collection 2 because Psion wanted them. Really ? and he was right. They should have been in Collection 1, but then we wouldn?t be able to put a million in Collection 2! But, he was wrong about Todd drawing the elementals, so we?re even! ;)
[/b]

Yeah, Mike even gave me a heads up about that one... but I forgot to change it before it went to press.

:eek:

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I've just got to say: this is but one example of why I love working with Fiery Dragon. It's so nice to write for people I'd want to hang out with; James is this funny consistently. I'll have Of Sound Mind 2 done in a few weeks, and they're giving me the chance to do some really creative things. Whoot!

Creeping Death

First Post
Forgive me for I have sinned

This is where I sinned:

I went to the local game store with 20 bucks in my pocket. Saw "Of Sound Mind" and a few other products. After several minutes of deliberation I went with some other products instead. I figured I could come back in a few days with more money and buy it, but alas it was sold before I made it back. :(

This is where I repent:

I felt really bad, so I rushed to the counter and ordered it. I will have it soon.

Holden MaGroin

First Post
After reading the "interview" I'm beginning to wonder if there really are other people in FDP, or if perhaps they're all just different aspects of James - he's a one man company (or at least a one man interview show). :)

Funny stuff! Way to go.

- HM

xjp

First Post
I like some of FDP's stuff, but I'm not too big on all the Psionic stuff. The other adventures are pretty good, though.

Remove ads