• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fifth Edition Character Sheet: An Android App

A few days ago I mentioned an iOS app called D20 Fight Club for D&D 5E, Pathfinder, and more. This time I've stumbled across an Android app simply called Fifth Edition Character Sheet by Walter Kammerer. It's a customizable 5-page character sheet plus a basic character creator.

A few days ago I mentioned an iOS app called D20 Fight Club for D&D 5E, Pathfinder, and more. This time I've stumbled across an Android app simply called Fifth Edition Character Sheet by Walter Kammerer. It's a customizable 5-page character sheet plus a basic character creator.

The app seems pretty slick. It describes itself as "a complete multiple page character sheet for the fifth edition of the most famous tabletop role playing game. Also includes a character creator for quickly making characters using the basic rules." You can find it by clicking on one of the pretty pictures below!

1.jpg2.png3.png4.png

aramis erak

Legend
I use it... for getting new players up to speed. I can have a player generate a character at the table on my tablet in 5-15 minutes, including transcribing to a character sheet.

mips42

Adventurer
While I like it, It'd be nice to include at least basic (no pun intended) descriptions of things (e.g. What benefits you gain from a Criminal background Vs. a entertainer Background) when creating a character. I know that, since there is no OGL you can't quote the book but having SOME sort of descriptions for these kinds of things would be nice.

Telgar

Villager
I find it very useful.
However I would like a cloud-synchronization feature to keep up characters between my tab and my phone.
(I was able to export the DB and mail it however)
I agree a contextual help (providing description for special abilities) would be nice.

Remove ads

Remove ads