fighting games

Irthos

First Post
A simple man wearing a mask saunters to the boards, he cocks his head in a curious manner as he reads over the replies to the sparring game parchment. He leaves for a time then comes back and tacks up his response written on dry crisp parchment...

It is sad to hear that you did not get to have a chance to face your proper opponent in the last match, though perhaps you would ask the proprietor, Leigh, for a rematch against a different opponent or the warrior Lexania.

To the proprietor of the fights, I do wish that you get well soon, not out of sympathy, but more for the fact that you must organize future contests.

- The Humble Swordsage, Irthos​

Below his name is a wax seal of two crossed scimitars.

Nodding his head in satisfaction the masked man turns and walks away from the board

Leigh

First Post
written in a nice, but slightly jagged script
thank you for thinking of me irthos, as it stands i would like to support another fight considering the last one was not official.
lord irthos and lord rallden, i would like to propose a team fight with the two of you on the same side against two people of your chooseing, the fight will be official when you agree and the two chosen ones agree as well, until that time i wish everyone to be paitent with this because of some minor difficulties finding fighters to join the games

~leigh~

Rallden

First Post
The parchment reads -

~ I will not team up with another, as far as I know this is optional, I will not afflict myself with another to fight along side knowing nothing of there ability, nore there way of fighting, I decline and await my match. ~

Shalashaska

First Post
*Shal looks over the various parchments and notices this particular one and grins before scribbling on a small corner of one thats already there*

Is it too late for another to take part in a fight?

Shalashaska Arnjlot

Lexania

First Post
Sadly my work is keeping me from the clearing much longer than I imagined

I would still like to spar with Rallden however I do not know when this could happen

My apologies for my absence

~ signed with a crude script L ~

Leigh

First Post
Rallden, yes the team up is optional, but there can also be three as well as four or five way matches,
Shalashka, it is never too late for one to take parts in the games, just name a place for me to meet you and i will try my best to set a match for you,
i await you appearance miss lexania
Chao ~leigh~

Irthos

First Post
A simple man wearing a mask saunters to the boards, he cocks his head in a curious manner as he reads over the replies to the sparring game parchment. He leaves for a time then comes back and tacks up his response written on dry crisp parchment...

Lady Leigh you are quite welcome, though perhaps it is time for you to have an assistant to help decide matches?

I do believe Filqh would make a great replacement to battle Rallden, that is if Rallden would not reconsider having a new date set for a match between himself and Lexania. If anything, it could be a three-way match, with an extra bonus of gold at my expense, or a different reasonable prize that will be decided by the winner, again at my expense, though the mask will not come off.

In the mean time I will continue to scout the other fighters, to see who might make the most interesting opposition for eachother. If the combatants do not wish to face off against eachother, I am sure that a few monsters could be rounded. . .

- The Humble Swordsage, Irthos​

Below his name is a wax seal of two crossed scimitars.

Nodding his head in satisfaction the masked man turns and walks away from the board

Rallden

First Post
This note reads:

~ I do not care to face a challenger that does not show up, I also do not fight with another, nor will I fight mangy beasts or monsters, I could care less if you come at me in two so long as something takes place.~

Leigh

First Post
written in a flowing script

sir rallden i ask that you be paitent, i will find you an opponent in due time, though few are stepping up to challange anyone else....

sir irthos, thank you for your help. and yes i wouldnt mind an assisstant to help make matches, that wil also help raise funds to better wet the apitite of future fighters,

i thank you all for being paitent with me and these new difficulties
Chao ~Leigh~

Remove ads