Final Resting Place

Dhes

Explorer
“Ahh …I see that me armor is done, and I see that ye have a nice new pointy stick, how about that drink that you promised me? I have not had a bloody mug of ale sice this morrow.” Not waiting on the knight, sure he will follow, Barranor heads for the closed inn, “Me name is Barranor, Barranor of clan Warcrown, what might ye be called?”

[sblock] Verbatim, can you throw me the name of a inn here… :)
Isida did you just call Barranor, Idomeneus' Lackey!? :uhoh: :D [/sblock]

Last edited:

hippocrachus

First Post
Warcrown? A mighty clan indeed.
"I am Idomeneus, son of Deucalion, son of Minos," the errant knight answers proudly. "Let us see about that drink."
Idomeneus will travel to the nearest tavern with Barranor, not wishing to return to the one with his companions for fear of them spoiling his celebration and ruining his chance to strengthen ties with Clan Warcrown.

Verbatim

Explorer
The touch of Sebak's hands on her cheeks caught Rodel off guard, as never before had he allowed contact between them, as before it was as if he was afraid to touch her. Then just as sudden, she felt a light kiss atop her head and when Sebak pulled away and spoke again, his voice quivering slightly, Rodel swore she could feel the heat of his kiss lingering.

~Where did that come from Savras? Is this why he has chosen to help? Is this why you brought him here Savras?~

However, while her mind raced with questions, she knew she had to remain focused on the task at hand, and answered Sebak as best she could.

Uncle Kai took the main trail into the Moor, as it was the fastest route and from there headed south into the heart of the Moor. I have never been to the Moor myself, but I have heard talk of the Broken Tusk before and that is the direction their tribe is rumored to be.

Pausing as she considered where the knight could be, Rodel simply shrugged her shoulders and guessed.

"As Helm seeks order in things, I would guess the Broken Wagon. Although again, I am not sure where he will be exactly, or how you will know him. However, I trust you Sebak, as Savras does not lie."

Pointing to the desk in the sitting room, Rodel knew Sebak was ready to leave.

"The scrolls and wand are in the center drawer Sebak. The activation word for the wand is extollo, but use it sparingly, as I do not know how many charges remain. I will be here should you, or the others have further questions, but to be honest, you know now as much as I do."

Last edited:

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Verbatim said:
"The scrolls and wand are in the center drawer Sebak. The activation word for the wand is extollo, but use it sparingly, as I do not know how many charges remain. I will be here should you, or the others have further questions, but to be honest, you know now as much as I do."
"Good, fine," Sebak says shortly, collecting the scrolls and wand, pocketing them in an inner pocket of his vest. "I may have to bring them back here. Helmetic knights are sticklers for detail, they may want to hear the tale from you," Sebak says quickly, and leaves before he can do anything else foolish. Once outside the door, he takes a couple of deep breaths, then grabs his horse's reins. The Broken Wagon would be his first stop for his prey... and after that, well, he would see. He quickly headed for his chosen inn, hoping to find his first victim, the knight and his strongman companion.

Remove ads