Final words...

ajanders

Explorer
Veyk

[sblock]
The guardsmen look cautiously interested, but weary.
There's a young man who's been suggesting things about a "gnomish death ray" hanging about them, and they don't need any more guff from anyone.
"Your name and address, sir?"
[/sblock]

ajanders

Explorer
Rethlin paws the mook on the bed ineffectually for a second before raking out a plug of some olive-green gummy substance and a few teeth.

The man struggles a little more, then subsides, glaring angrily at you all.

Kaodi

Hero
[sblock=Veyk]
" Name's Bhalag, lads. I've no address; not from Sharn, you know? " he says. " There's this tavern though, the Tower's Shard. I've been hanging out there a bit, so you might call that my address. "
[/sblock]

ajanders

Explorer
Veyk

[sblock]
The two watchmen look at each other, then shrug.
One of them starts taking notes.

"Describe, in your own words, what happened here." The watchman sounds as if he's repeating an old, old formula known to all law enforcement officers getting statements.
[/sblock]

Kaodi

Hero
[sblock=Veyk]
" Well, I was here, walking along, minding my own business. This rough looking group of folks, they'd been into the drink a bit, came sauntering down the walkway. "

Bhalag pauses a moment to look at the dead dwarven drunk, then continues.

" That poor old sod was getting it on with one of the ladies. He'd had a couple of drinks himself, it seems. Maybe if had had a real Mror constitution, instead of being one of these soft southern dwarves, he would of seen that bolt coming. Oh, I suppose I'm getting a bit ahead of myself.
Those thugs there, the dead ones, and the ones that are tied up, they came running at this group of folks, and got blasted with some kind of spell burst, real colourful it was, and a bunch of 'em go down. That's when that dwarf got himself killed. Three guys with crossbows, I figure they were up on that balcony. The burning one, yeah?
Anyway, the muggers that don't go down, well, there the ones being dead now. One of 'em killed by those cowardly fellows up on the balcony. Not much for loyalty in this town, it seems.
So, all of a sudden this skycoach comes out of nowhere and tries to land. I didn't really get a good look at what happened, but that guy, the one missing his leg, I think he stepped out and got burned by one of them folks, the ones being ambushed. Might of been the lady the poor dwarf liked. So, the skycoach takes off, and then the crossbowmen crawl away. Real cowards, those fellows. Not like the orcs in the Holds. They'll come down to kill you face to face.
Anyway, just after that I guess, the tower catches, and the folks that were being attacked left the scene, but after they tied up those two fellows for you. I guess they didn't want to trouble you too much. They didn't seem much interested in going after the snipers, though.
That's it really... About half an hour ago it happened, I guess. Maybe a little less.
"
[/sblock]

Moggthegob

First Post
Spot Check (1d20+1=2)
Zook is completely oblivious to hwats going on as he was scratching himself at the time. When he sees Rethlin claw at the man we gets very confused and says " What have you got there my good friend, mind giving me a look?"
OOC: What kind of knowledge check can I make to identify the slimy thing regardless, if it is one I can make all of my knowledges are the same so:
Knowledge Check (1d20+9=25) well actually my dungeoneering and nature are one rank lower so itll be 24 if it is either of those things.

Autumn

First Post
Kae looks on with interest, giving a brief grimace of disgust at the matter Rethlin pulls from the man's mouth. Poison? she ponders to herself. I might have to start taking these thugs more seriously.

For now she says nothing. They have time, so why not take a rest and give Ambra the chance to be useful, since she thinks she can?

ajanders

Explorer
Zook is completely oblivious to hwats going on as he was scratching himself at the time. When he sees Rethlin claw at the man we gets very confused and says " What have you got there my good friend, mind giving me a look?"

Zook's knowledge of nature allows him to identify the sickening-sweet scent of the foxglove plant, which is deadly poisonous.

Remove ads