Final words...

Paranoia833

First Post
"Damn... I failed."

'Yeah, I think they've worked that one out.'

Ambra shrugs, and focuses once more...

"Please sir, there's no need to be so dramatic. We just want to ask you a few questions..."

OOC: Ambra makes one more charm attempt, same DC. Something tells me I'm going to regret sinking my powerpoints into this but what the heck.

current PP: 1

ajanders

Explorer
Meanwhile, back at the OTHER crime scene...

[sblock]

The two watchmen talking to Veyk perk up.
"Sir, we need to be very clear we're understanding something. You saw the woman with the dwarf use magic on that person there, or you think she used magic on that person there?"

("That person there" is the one-legged corpse.)

Kaodi

Hero
[sblock=Veyk]
" She used some kind of strange witchfire to blow off that fellows leg, " he answers. " The only other spellflinging I saw was this little fellow, halfling I think, wiggled his fingers and made some sort of flashy spray of light. That just knocked a couple of people out for a bit. "
[/sblock]

Kaodi

Hero
[sblock=Veyk]
" She was big, really big. Must've been over six feet, easy. She had these blue eyes, real cold looking, and brown hair, and her skin seemed burnt. Didn't seem like there was nothing real distinctive about her, otherwise though. Then again, one human looks pretty much the same as the next one to me. Well, except when they're good looking, but I don't find many good looking humans. Too skinny, not enough hair. "
[/sblock]

Remove ads