• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Finally

Remathilis

Legend
I can't confirm the whole appendix, will have to wait until Palladion gets back from dinner, but the Forgotten Realms gods are well represented. They include ones that had previously died like Bhaal and Myrkul. There's a list of Eberron gods and other faiths. Also the non human deities are very well represented as well, including Surtur and Thrym.

The domains listed are Death, Knowledge, Life, Light, Nature, Tempest, Trickery, War.

Thank you much. I look forward to more when [MENTION=12373]Palladion[/MENTION] returns!

ZombieRoboNinja

First Post
- advantage on Con saves when taking damage to maintain concentration
- don't need a free hand for somatic components of spells
- cast a single target, one action spell instead of opportunity attack

Hey look, it's something else awesome for blade-pact warlocks! (And clerics, eldritch knights, etc.)

I kind of dig how some feats (this, great weapon master, sentinel) are really key to making certain archetypes really kick ass. It adds a remarkable amount of modularity: any spellcaster with this feat is halfway to being a war mage.

Kaylos

First Post
What does the Dual Wielder Feat do? I would like to do some analysis between Great Weapons and TWF using the feats. Thanks in advance.

I can't confirm the whole appendix, will have to wait until Palladion gets back from dinner, but the Forgotten Realms gods are well represented. They include ones that had previously died like Bhaal and Myrkul. There's a list of Eberron gods and other faiths. Also the non human deities are very well represented as well, including Surtur and Thrym.

The domains listed are Death, Knowledge, Life, Light, Nature, Tempest, Trickery, War.

Do you know if Iuz is in there.

Remove ads