• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Finding Players

Talysian

Explorer
Can anyone Recomend any websites besides Pen&Papergames and the forum here for locating players? I've recently had one of my folks drop and need to replace him, however I'm having troubles finding a replacement since 4e is not the game of choice.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
We'll have a brilliant map-based way of locating players, groups, and events very very soon. It's about halfway through developing at the moment and coming along very well. It's gonna be awesome!

nedjer

Adventurer
This new-fangled technology is all very well, but there's one way to guarantee a result.

Get yourself a full set of armour, a lance and a war horse. Then head down to the local main street and run a re-enactment of St. George and the Dragon.

Works for me every time :angel:

Talysian

Explorer
Thanks guys I thought I mentioned besides penandpapergames.com and the forums here!

But the Rpgnet and meetup I did not know about!

Oryan77

Adventurer
I thought about that but thought it was kind of tacky posting for a diffrent system on their forums..

I wouldn't be bothered by that. I don't think anybody would mind. It can be tough looking for players, so using every source helps. Even if the site is for a different system, someone reading it might think, "Hmm, I wouldn't mind trying that game out."

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
I wouldn't be bothered by that. I don't think anybody would mind. It can be tough looking for players, so using every source helps. Even if the site is for a different system, someone reading it might think, "Hmm, I wouldn't mind trying that game out."
Just don't start your post on the WotC site with "4e sux, so if your looking for a better game, contact me."

Remove ads