Fire! (Dunamin judging)

Voda Vosa

First Post
The stoic Githyanki accepts the town's gratitude, with not much words. Shaking hands with the mayor was something strange. Shake hands? Seriously... Plainly weird for him.
He gave Callen the strange component to empower his spells, saying "Here, maybe this will help you improve those lame fire-spells of yours." obviously joking, although his face showed not emotion at all.

OOC: Great game, great great great. Last encounter was funny, although being at the roof, Mri'Thas was safe until the imps showed up, so the beetles thing didn't really bother him. I'm assuming Mri'Thas could actually learn how to craft Alchemical fire?

DoublePayBack

First Post
Thanks for the great game JNC, I had a lot of fun especially in the last encounter. Callen will take his share of the coin but offers to share a ritual or two with Galinndan. Callen will front the cost of the ritual as it is scribed into Galinndan's spellbook. That is if he has any that Galinndan wants.

wee now to plot out 3rd level!

Galinndan thanks Callen for his generosity, "I greatly appreciate your offer to share your arcane knowledge with me. I would gladly return the favor as well and would share any knowledge I may have of rituals with you." Gallindan holds out his ritual book for Callen to see and asks to see his as well. "I see that you and I each have some magic to share. If you could kindly scribe the ritual Tenser's Floating Disk into the pages of my tome I would gladly scribe Silence into yours. It will take some time to copy this amount of information, so please accompany me to the tavern. I will pay for your spirits this evening and your room for the night. I believe we have all earned ourselves a rest."

[sblock=OOC Question for JNC]I believe it will take a total of 16 hours (8 per ritual copy) to transfer these 2 rituals to each other's books and it will cost 50gp per ritual. Is this correct? Do we need to roll anything or do anything to make the transfer of rituals?[/sblock]

Last edited:

JoeNotCharles

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Voda Vosa, you need the Alchemist feat for crafting - you could take that next level, though, it's in Adventurer's Vault along with the rules for alchemy. (If you don't want to, that's why I gave you the option to sell for full price.)

Can a judge answer DoublePayBack's question? I don't have the books with me ATM and I'm pressed for time right now.
[/sblock]

covaithe

Explorer
[sblock=copying rituals]
I believe it will take a total of 16 hours (8 per ritual copy) to transfer these 2 rituals to each other's books and it will cost 50gp per ritual. Is this correct? Do we need to roll anything or do anything to make the transfer of rituals?

Almost correct. Copying a ritual from someone else's book into your own takes 8 hours and costs the same as the ritual's market price -- 50g for Tenser's Floating Disk, 75g for Silence. No rolls needed.

Since you've got the downtime, I think you can just say here that you've done it and record the expenditure on your character sheet, maybe with a link to the post where you say that you did it.
[/sblock]

Remove ads