• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fire! (Dunamin judging)

elecgraystone

First Post
Ts'iri grinned as she stabs the gnome in the chest as he tries to hit her with his flame. While the blade barely nicked him, her curse shot pain through his wound. "Run while you can little man. There's more of that once I take care of these bugs. Try not to die until I'm done."
[sblock=Details]OA on gnome
Free action: talk to gnome
1d20+5=19, 1d4+1=2, 1d6=4[17 on gnome's AC of 16 do to his concealment<-2>, Dagger and curse damage on gnome.]
Total = 6hp damage to gnome
+4 to all defenses from last round
[sblock=Stat Line]HP: 27/35; Surges 8/10; AC 18[20 vs first attack], Fort 15, Refl 16, Will 15;
Action Points: 0/1
Second Wind: 0/1
Vampiric Embrace: 0/1
Scorching Burst: 1/1
Telekinetic Leap: 1/1
Armor of Agathys: 0/1
Fiendish Resilience: 0/1[/sblock][/sblock]
[sblock=OCC]Sigh... Why the BLANK can I always hit with my dagger but I can't ever hit with my vampiric embrace?:confused:[/sblock]

Erekose13

Explorer
Cursing his luck, Callen tries to push the beetle away. He had hoped to get both at the same time. His power flings it against the far wall with a burst of thunderous energy. He then follows it forward.

[sblock=ooc]
Standard: thunderwave vs. beetle (1d20+5=13, 1d6+4=5) unless a 13 fort misses... 5 dmg + push to H20 if I can.
Move: Shift to G19.

Callen Stewart - Male Human Wizard 2
Passive Perception: +13, Passive Insight: +18
Init: +1, Speed: 6, AP: 0, Second Wind: not used
AC:16, Fort:14, Reflex:16, Will:16
HP:28/28, Bloodied:14, Surge Value:7, Surges left:8/8
Burning Hands, Shield, Staff of Defense
Freezing Cloud, Healing Word, Gloves of Piercing[/sblock]

DoublePayBack

First Post
Galinndan continues his sprint towards the stage door. He rounds the corner and sees Callen squaring off with another fire beetle. He launches another magic missile at the beetle, but with Callen in the way it is too difficult for Galinndan to get a clean shot and the missile goes sailing over their heads and into the wall. Galinndan shouts, "You won't be so lucky next time you foul insect!"

[sblock=OOC]
Minor: Shout at Beetle
Standard: Magic Missile vs. Ref targeting Beetle in square G19. (1d20+4=11) = miss.
Move: Start at K13 and move to square E14.

Galindan Rithkan - Male Eladrin Wizard 1
Passive Perception: +1, Passive Insight: +1
Init: +3, Speed: 6, AP: 0, Second Wind: not used
AC:14, Fort:12, Reflex:14, Will:14
HP:29/29, Bloodied:14, Surge Value:7, Surges left:8/8
Powers - Ghost Sound, Light, Mage Hand, Prestidigitation
Magic Missle, Scorching Burst
Burning Hands, Fey Step, Wand of Accuracy
Acid Arrow, Phantom Chasm
[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]Need to get to level 2....... magic missile is getting boring. Need some more spells[/sblock]

FishXXIII

First Post
Nodding to his brother to follow, Goeth scambles up thje stage closer to the wizard to try and help mop up the fire beetles.

[sblock=OOC]Just going to double move up to F15. Can't really do much but get into a better position for next turn.[/sblock]

[sblock=Stat Block]Goeth Tobari - Tiefling Warlock (Infernal Pact) 1
Passive Perception: 11, Passive Insight: 17
Init: +0, Speed: 6, AP: 1, Second Wind: not used
AC:14, Fort:13, Reflex:13, Will:14
HP:24/34 +1 thp, Bloodied:17, Surge Value:8, Surges left:9/9
Powers - Eldritch Blast (CON), Hellish Rebuke, Dark One's Blessing
Infernal Wrath, Vampiric Embrace
Flames of Phlegethos [/sblock]

JoeNotCharles

First Post
[sblock=Action Changes]
By the time Galinndan acts, the Beetle 2 is in H20, not G19, so it has cover from him. Doesn't change the outcome since he missed anyway.
[/sblock]

The gnome twists away from Ts'iri's knife as it runs, taking only a small scratch.

Callen's wave of thunder slams into the beetle. For a moment it looks like it is going to stand firm, but suddenly it gives way and tumbles end over end, bouncing off the far wall and coming to rest around the corner.

Goeth squeezes up onto the stage, passing dangerously close to the growing flames, and dashes through the door and around the corner. Galinndan is mere steps behind; he stops in the doorway and fires a magic missile past both Goeth and Callen, but it dings off the intervening corner and fizzles out. Mri'Thas flings a missile of his own from the roof, and misses as well.

[sblock=Status]
Ts'iri's OA does 6 damage to the gnome.

Callen does 5 damage to Beetle 2 and moves it to H20. He shifts to G19.

Goeth moves to G15.

Galinndan moves to E14 and misses Beetle 2 with a magic missile.

Mri'Thas misses the gnome with a magic missile.

The big double doors at Q3/R4, and the doors at B5, F14, N20 and U12 are open. The door at H18 is destroyed. The rest are closed. Soldier's handaxe is stuck in the wall at C8.

Kama'zer's turn.

26 - M - Mri'Thas (28/35 hp)
23 - K - Kama'zer (18/31 hp)
11 - T - Ts'iri (27/35 hp, +4 to all defenses until next turn)
9 - S - Solon (17/25 hp)
9 - W - Soldier (25/36 hp)
9 - A - Arsonist (17 damage, concealment due to Heat Haze, used Fey Step, cursed by Ts'iri)
8 - B1 - Beetle 1 (36 damage, cursed by Goeth, marked with Divine Challenge by Solon, used Fire Spray)
8 - B3 - Beetle 3 (0 damage, used Fire Spray, marked by Soldier, cursed by Goeth)
8 - B4 - Beetle 4 (0 damage, concealment due to Heat Haze, used Fire Spray)
8 - B2 - Beetle 2 (28 damage, used Fire Spray)
8 - B5 - Beetle 5 (39 damage, used Fire Spray, prone and immobilized until end of next turn, provokes an OA from Soldier if it shifts before the start of Kama'zer's next turn)
8 - B6 - Beetle 6 (36 damage)
8 - B7 - Beetle 7 (38 damage, used Fire Spray)
8 - B8 - Beetle 8 (32 damage, used Fire Spray)
28 - I1 - Imp 1 (48 damage)
28 - I2 - Imp 2 (44 damage, used Tail Sting)
7 - C - Callen (28/28 hp)
5 - G - Goeth (24/34 hp + 1 thp)
4 - R - Galinndan (29/29 hp)
[/sblock]

Phoenix8008

First Post
'With so many of my comrades out of sight, they must have the situation in hand backstage.' Kama'zer thinks to herself.

Moving across the benches and the dead beetle carcasses, she works on keeping the fire from spreading and reigniting the city.

[sblock=details]Move Action: Move to N7
Standard action: Put out fire in square M8
Minor Action: none

[sblock=stat block]Conditions: none
Kama'zer Anma'giduu- Female Githyanki Warlord 2
Passive Perception: +10, Passive Insight: +10
Init: +7, Speed: 5, AP: 0, Second Wind: not used
AC:19, Fort:16, Reflex:15, Will:14
HP:18/31, Bloodied:15, Surge Value:7, Surges left:8/9
Powers-Viper's Strike, Wolf Pack Tactics
Warlord's Favor, Inspiring Word, Inspiring Word, Aid the Injured, Telekinetic Leap
Lead the Attack, Exalted Armor
Commanding (Tactical) Presence: When ally who can see warlord spends an action point to make an attack, they gain +1 bonus on attack roll (1/2 Int modifier) and +3 bonus to damage from Tactical Assault feat[/sblock][/sblock]

elecgraystone

First Post
She'd catch up with the gnome after this beetle was taken care of. She moves back slightly and blasts the beetle once more, sending pieces of it's shell. "I'll be right there gnome!"

[sblock=Details]Move action: shift from K20 to L20
Standard action: Eldritch Blast [+1 prime shot]
Minor Action: if B4 dies, curse B2
1d20+6=21, 1d10+4=9, 1d6=1
Total 10 damage to B4
If B4 dies, 5 temp HP gained.
[sblock=Stat Line]HP: 27/35; Surges 8/10; AC 18[20 vs first attack], Fort 15, Refl 16, Will 15;
Action Points: 0/1
Second Wind: 0/1
Vampiric Embrace: 0/1
Scorching Burst: 1/1
Telekinetic Leap: 1/1
Armor of Agathys: 0/1
Fiendish Resilience: 0/1[/sblock][/sblock]

Xer0

First Post
Surveying the scene and seeing only himself and the Githyanki left to fight the fires, Solon made the tough decision not to follow his brother and instead fight the fires that surrounded them.

[sblock=OOC]
Minor: None
Move: Move to G8
Standard: Put out the fire in H9[/sblock]

[sblock=Stat Block]Solon Tobari - Male Human Paladin 1
Passive Perception: 18, Passive Insight: 12
Init: +4, Speed: 5, AP: 1, Second Wind: not used
AC:18, Fort:16, Reflex:13, Will:14
HP:17/25, Bloodied:12, Surge Value:6, Surges left:7/10
Powers - Divine Challenge, Lay on Hands, Bolstering Strike, Holy Strike, Valiant Strike
Divine Mettle, Divine Strength, Piercing Strike
Paladin's Judgment[/sblock]

JoeNotCharles

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Since there are no more attackers to distract you, I'm going to say that putting out a fire also puts out all fires in adjacent squares. Just to keep this from becoming too tedious.

So Kama'zer actually got M8, L8 and L9, and Solon got H9, H10 and I10.
[/sblock]

Remove ads