• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Firefox posting problem.

Scotley

Hero
I'm having a problem with hangs when posting from Firefox 26. I can read pages just fine. But when I try to reply to a thread the page never finishes loading. It leaves me with cryptic messages like "Transferring data from ct1.addthis.com..." or "Transferring data from www.enworld.org" or "Transferring data from engine.gamerati.com..."

I'm running Windows 7 64 bit. Everything is as patched and current as possible. It doesn't seem to be a system or bandwidth problem as I posted just fine form IE11. But I prefer to work in Firefox.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
I'm having a problem with hangs when posting from Firefox 26. I can read pages just fine. But when I try to reply to a thread the page never finishes loading. It leaves me with cryptic messages like "Transferring data from ct1.addthis.com..." or "Transferring data from www.enworld.org" or "Transferring data from engine.gamerati.com..."

I'm running Windows 7 64 bit. Everything is as patched and current as possible. It doesn't seem to be a system or bandwidth problem as I posted just fine form IE11. But I prefer to work in Firefox.

Hm. I have no such problem.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Last edited:

Remove ads