• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

First Eberron story ideas (Slightly sillier thread than I had intended)

Robbert Raets

Explorer
Expanded Psionics: 'these aren't the 'Forged you're looking for' :D

Mystery/Whodunnit: 'Murder on the Breland Express'

Screwball Comedy: the Livewood items with Dryad thing.

Human/Robot nature: 'Uh, Merrix, mr. and mrs. Warforged here want a baby....'

'Battle of the Bands: Warforged Bards.... Inspired Musicians.... Singing Liches..... Humming Dragonshards..... Operettic Docents......

Last edited:

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
Thunder Claw - the story of a halfing girl befriending a hurt dino, who later joins her on the quest to find a lost tribe. Disney inspired. :)

The effects of {insert plane here} upon the growth of man-in-the-moon Margoles - druid heavy adventure, the plane {insert name} is moving closer to Ebberron and plant life is affected and it is not in a good way.

Other stories from the Tin Man - Ebberron is not Oz but what happens when a Warforged Axeman enters the Livewoods.

Last edited:

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
oh...

I, Warforged - Warforge run amok and it is up to our adventures to find out why the three rules of WotC are not being followed.

Last edited:

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
Ben Hur Chariot Type Race and The Great Race - Warforged pull Rickshaws of adventures on a race from one city to the another, cheating optional, betting heavy.

Dino Polo - from the backs of these monsters halflings learn the art of their exotic weapon, the polo mallet, now it is a social game.

MDSnowman

First Post
Hand of Evil said:
oh...

I, Warforged - Warforge run amok and it is up to our adventures to find out why the three rules of WotC are not being followed.

And to the woe of Eberron their only hope is Will Smith's acting ability.

Robbert Raets

Explorer
There's also the story of EDY-PS, the (male-personality) Warforged who fell in love with it's (female) creator..... :eek:

Last edited:

Robbert Raets

Explorer
They're still reasonably good ideas, silly or not.

I think my 'Battle of the Bands' is by far the silliest, anyway, so I brought it upon myself, really.

Remove ads