• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E FL - Tallahassee Pathfinder RPG or Savage Worlds Looking for Players

daHeadRat

Explorer
I'm looking for one or two players (age 21+ and non-smoking preferred) to join an ongoing group in Tallahassee, Florida. We typically play Saturday evenings (7pm to around Midnight) at my home in the Myers Park area of town. We're a pretty laid back group and just enjoy having a bit of fun and doing some storytelling via gaming. Depending on interest, we will either be playing Pathfinder (probably one of the adventure paths) or Savage Worlds (either Hellfrost or a conversion of a Golarion adventure path).

If you want to see a little bit about our prior campaigns or some of my ramblings on gaming, check out Fat Rat Games of Tallahassee for some of our older stuff and Fat Rat Games' Pathfinder Campaign Blog for our recent Pathfinder sessions.

If you're interested or would like more info, shoot me a pm, respond here, or contact me at melchior12 at comcast dot net for more info.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads