• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Flash Gordon News

Villano

First Post
I'm not sure if anyone cares anymore, but it looks like Flash Gordon has finally been cancelled.

SciFi Channel president David Howe told trade publication Variety March 21 that the network didn't treat the character of "Flash Gordon" the way he should've been treated, and the network may try to do it again sometime ... just not right now, which reading between the lines means that "Flash Gordon" is no longer on the schedule.
Maybe they can put that money to better use...like another season of Eureka?

Villano said:
Maybe they can put that money to better use...like...

Anything.

Another D&D movie.

A sequel to Gigli.

A remake of Evil Dead starring and written by Tim Allen.

An hour and a half of enraged gorillas clubbing baby seals to death with statues of the Virgin Mary.

All of these would be a better use for the money than their version of Flash Gordon was. :)

Brown Jenkin

First Post
Mouseferatu said:
Anything.

Another D&D movie.

A sequel to Gigli.

An hour and a half of enraged gorillas clubbing baby seals to death with statues of the Virgin Mary.

All of these would be a better use for the money than their version of Flash Gordon was. :)

Don't forget about Freddy got Fingered 2

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
I honestly don't even understand how that Flash Gordon happened. Had those involved never seen or read any of the previous versions? I've had pieces of toast that were more swashbuckling and exciting than that show.

Goobermunch

Explorer
Mouseferatu said:
Anything.

Another D&D movie.

A sequel to Gigli.

Wow. Makes me glad I never had the chance to watch any of it. I had hoped that it would be good.

--G

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Brown Jenkin said:
Don't forget about Freddy got Fingered 2
killinme.gif

trancejeremy

Adventurer
I think the show had a few redeeming features. The actress who played Dale Arden was very very cute, mostly. But that wasn't enough to keep me watching it.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads