FLGS in Ft. Walton Beach, FL area

Dr. Harry

First Post
Hey, everyone!

I will be traveling to the Florida panhandle this weekend for my brother's wedding. When I visit an area, I try and find local gaming stores, just 'cause. (I will, upon occasion, buy something.)

Could anyone recommend a game store in the area between Fort Walton FL and Panama City? I figure that with Eglin AFB right there, there must be enough gamers to support a store.

Last edited:

TheBadElf

First Post
I live in the Fort Walton Beach area (in Mary Esther), and there are two local stores that I can suggest. Book and Game Emporium (FWB, on Racetrack Road) has a good selection of RPG stuff and GW and Reaper minis. My personal favorite is TBS Comics (on Mary Esther Cutoff), an excellent comics shop with a lot of D20/D&D stuff and a good selection of other RPGs and board games, plus GW and WizKids minis. TBS also has a store in Pensacola - I haven't been there, but I'd imagine it's just as good.

Dr. Harry

First Post
TheBadElf said:
I live in the Fort Walton Beach area (in Mary Esther), and there are two local stores that I can suggest. Book and Game Emporium (FWB, on Racetrack Road) has a good selection of RPG stuff and GW and Reaper minis. My personal favorite is TBS Comics (on Mary Esther Cutoff), an excellent comics shop with a lot of D20/D&D stuff and a good selection of other RPGs and board games, plus GW and WizKids minis. TBS also has a store in Pensacola - I haven't been there, but I'd imagine it's just as good.

Thanks! What I was most hoping for was a personal recommendation. Makes me feel like the community stickin' together.

Harry

Remove ads