• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

FLGS Thread

BrooklynKnight

First Post
Welverin said:
How long has it been around? In case you can't tell I haven't heard of it before.

As hard as it is to believe there is actually more to Ny than just NYC.

I've found even more stores in nyc.

I'm sorry i've not updated this. I'm really buzy right now. Keep posting and eventually i'll get back to it.

If someone wants to repost the entire opganized thing below to help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it.

guedo79

Explorer
Welverin said:
How long has it been around? In case you can't tell I haven't heard of it before.

Its been around for a while. Maybe a year. I just found out about it a few months ago. Its become a word of mouth kind of place.

Any updates or has this thread run out of steam?

Last edited:

BrooklynKnight

First Post
I'm sorry, I really wanna develop this thread further and perhaps turn it into a web page (If i can find some free hosting, and perhaps a webmaster to help).

I'm working 40 hours a week on average right now, the last 2 weeks i worked 42, and this week 48. Add onto that 14 hours of school and you can see just how buzy i am. I get maybe 15 min spurts when i can sit down and pay attenion to the board. If i had a cohesive hour or two to copy paste, go to websites, and make the links then i'd update the thread again.

In the meantime if anyone else wants to take what I've done so far, and compile the new info into a new post with links and numbers and hours, I'll be very appreciative and i'll edit the above post to match.

Thanks!

Stormfalcon

First Post
Well, here are the stores I usually hit

Gamescape
3731 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
(650)424-9891

Legends Games
Vallco Fashion Park
10123 N. Wolfe Rd.
Suite #2066
Cupertino, CA 95014
(408)996-7640

Neutral Ground
San Antonio Shopping Center
560 Showers Dr., Suite 4
Mountain View, CA 94040
(650)947-0398

Bloodstone Magi

First Post
I'm only 98% sure of the area code, but...

Mad Hatter's House of Games
1109 University
Lubbock, TX 79415
(806) 763-4054

http://interoz.com/madhatters/

The best gaming store in the (supposedly) known universe, and the only real gaming store in Lubbock (meaning they're not fronts for paintball equipment).

There are several in San Antonio, TX, but I'm not sure on the information for them. Once I find out, I'll post them here.

Cheers!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads